Have you ever eaten paper?

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
how old were you when ya did? did you eat anything else that was weird.

sure as a kid, stopped doing that now :p

...Nnnnope. Not even boogers. Guess that kind of makes me weird, huh? That has to be the only conceivable circumstance in existence when you can be considered a freak for not having eaten boogers.

I used to flip people out by eating packets of sugar still in the paper.

When I was 2. I also ate half a box of Snowy Bleach, Vaseline, Elmer's glue, paste, several crayons and 3 cents.

Just not all at once though.

Yep, when I was a kid. I also ate grass once.

I ate a doublesheet of newspaper when i was 17 for £1. This was nearly 2 years ago. Grown up a lot since then. Also ate a bus ticket last year for £5. See

I used to eat paper. Sometimes still do out of habit.

Now, when I was younger I used to eat the wall and Ajax... I'm dead serious.:dry:

I've eaten paper, rubber pencil erasers, all kinds of crap as a kid.

Of course, here was that one time that there was no customers at the pet store I worked at and me and the manager were eating dog treats on a dare.

Sometimes if there's an akward silence with a group of friends, I slowly grab a paper off of the desk and shove it into my mouth. I chew and chew till it gets so small they pass it off as being swallowed then everyone has smething to talk about and whoever's paper it was gets pissed haha/

icon_smile_screwy.gif

It may sound weird, but everytime I get my visa bill I tear out the part with my card number on it and eat it. I don't feel comfortable just throwing it out and it's cheaper than a shredder.

It may sound weird, but everytime I get my visa bill I tear out the part with my card number on it and eat it. I don't feel comfortable just throwing it out and it's cheaper than a shredder.

They put chemicals in the paper that makes you buy things.....:hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"