Havok?

L

lawrence_wade

i was reading the profiles on the new site and saw that they mentioned alex summers under cyclops' profile. i read all of the other ones and all of the info has either been in past movies or has been confirmed for x3.

does this mean that we are going to see Havok?

No. Magneto's also hints at Polaris, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch, and we know for a fact none of them are in.

yeah his just hints about Polaris, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch but cyclops' states that he has a brother named alex with "equally powerfeul mutant abilities".

i dont know maybe we wont see him but has he been confirmed not in the movie?

that would be cool, i think a cool idea for X4 would be to bring Havok in as the leader of the xmen like he is the field leader in the new xmen comic books

I think they're just laying out a foundation on that site for a possible appearance in future movies.

WorthyStevens4 said:
I think they're just laying out a foundation on that site for a possible appearance in future movies.
Me too.

if not Colossus would have Illyana in his profile , and Cain Marko ,Xavier.

On top of that Kinberg mentionned many times that they were thinking using Scarlet witch and Quicksilver ( they even tried for this movie , if i remember well? )

I'm just glad Scott's background is being kept close to the comics, and that they're leaving the door open for Alex in the future.

Well, just so yall know, if Havok isnt in X3, then Namor wont be in it either....

Kira said:
Sigh. I wish they would have mentioned her. :(
I like Illyanna too :)

Now, if it can reassure you , i remember them doing similar kind of things on the websites of X1 and 2 profiles , and i don't remember Hank being one of the first Xmen......so,we never know :)

If they feel the need to introducce here , we'll see her:)

cookiva said:
Well, just so yall know, if Havok isnt in X3, then Namor wont be in it either....

And where the hell have you been? :o

:p

yup the rivalery of Alex with Scott, his jealousy , his need to challenge him, could path the way for very interesting devellopement especially after X3..a world where Only the strong would survive :D ;)

cookiva said:
Deciding that Namor is likely not in X3....DUH!!!!

Liar.

You were having a life! Weren't you!? :mad: :p

onejeremytogo said:
That would make 3... Polaris isn't his daughter.

And where have you been? Polaris has been his daughter for a few years now.

Specter313 said:
And where have you been? Polaris has been his daughter for a few years now.
So why in the comics about 6 months ago did it say that she wasn't and it was just a manipulation by mags? Where have you been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"