Days of Future Past Does the first class of pupils consist of 11 mutants?

Why does everyone awesome all these characters are gonna be students? They gonna need teachers too. I bet Frost and Beast are other teachers. Some of the others like Banshee or whoever this Willow is might be just other mutant cameos.

Beast is being cast as the same age cyclops... interesting to see how the retcon that.

I agree they will need teachers but what you got to remember is that this is only the first class, Between Xavier, Magneto and possibly Moria McTaggart. and from how it sounds with Emma Frost being a love interest they probably have the first class covered.

Beast is being cast as the same age cyclops... interesting to see how the retcon that.

I agree they will need teachers but what you got to remember is that this is only the first class, Between Xavier, Magneto and possibly Moria McTaggart. and from how it sounds with Emma Frost being a love interest they probably have the first class covered.
Oh I didn't know he was the same age. It does seem odd since Beast was at least 10 yrs older in X3. Maybe they won't need a retcon and say Beast is a few yrs older. Like Beast being college age and Cyclops being around 16.

I guess 4 teachers is enough since there were 4 teachers in the first movie and they had way more students.

That reminds me, I guess they don't have grade levels in that school cuz Colossus was in the same class with other little kids. Or he's just all brawn and no brains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"