HAWKEN: Free-To-Play Mech Game For Web Browsers

MOVIELORD101

Utter Smeghead
Reaction score
Surprised no one on here's been talking about this bad boy yet! It looks so good! It's a online mech game going to be starting up in December (a beta will be starting up very soon) for web browsers via the new Gaikai free-to-play full game streaming cloud service, and it's going to be strictly multiplayer only. Best of all? They're already going ahead with making it the next Star Wars (in a good way), with an all-out multimedia expanded universe! WB's doing a live-action web series adaptation of it coming next spring (a trailer and BTS featurette for the web series just hit the net today and it looks bad-ass), a tie-in graphic novel is already in the works, and an upcoming full-length feature film has been confirmed that's going to be directed by one of the co-directors of Act of Valor!

Wanna see what all the hubub's about? Go to http://www.playhawken.com/ and sign up for the beta/message boards today! You WON'T be disappointed!

Gameplay trailer for the game:

[YT]jGoMeEsiqNI[/YT]

Live Action Web Series Trailer:

[YT]iIn1EMutQbA[/YT]

BTS Featurette for Web Series:

[YT]euN8FmZiKHk[/YT]

yeah I saw it on aOTS and EPD.tv. it's interesting I'll give a shot I just have alot on my list. some that at back logged too.

Reviews
Hawken (PC)

Steve and Raju suit up for battle in Hawken.

synopsis: Amazing graphic's with a cool sound design , with interesting and intricate levels.
Raju's score 8.0 Steve's sacore 8.5

Source:EPD.TV /ROTR

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"