Hayden Panettiere touched my hand last night, and I'm never washing that hand again.

:othis you
meganfoxrose1.jpg
My question is where did that kid from 1983 find a time machine.

It's pretty cool that you got to meet some celebrities. You must have been pretty nervous?
First few times, but, like I say, after a while they just seem like people. No need to be nervous. Second time I meet with Clinton I certainly was not nervous.

hopefully the show will get renewed for several more seasons. kudos!

I wonder if any celebrities visit these forums. It would be interesting to hear their thoughts on some of their demented fans.

Yes, some do come on here now and then.I know of one that was upset by the rude posts made about them.

Yes, some do come on here now and then.I know of one that was upset by the rude posts made about them.

For the last time, if Meryl Streep can't handle some honest criticism of her method, she simply shouldn't come here! :mad:

For the last time, if Meryl Streep can't handle some honest criticism of her method, she simply shouldn't come here! :mad:

to quote Jerry Seinfeld: "Meryl Streep is such a phoney, baloney."

First few times, but, like I say, after a while they just seem like people. No need to be nervous. Second time I meet with Clinton I certainly was not nervous.

Thats because they are....or are they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"