I met Jack Nicholson today!

People have blown that SOOO out of proportion in the Batman forums, it's ridiculous. Some think that Jack warned Heath about taking on the Joker role. I see the only cure as mass banning.

Yeah people have seen the one video of jack saying 'i warned him' yet dont know the real meaning of what he's saying.

Did he smell like booze?
I bet he's fun to drink with.
Good for you and Bucket List was awful. :csad:

People have blown that SOOO out of proportion in the Batman forums, it's ridiculous. Some think that Jack warned Heath about taking on the Joker role. I see the only cure as mass banning.

That's because 95% of the n00bies in the Bat forums are stupid. That's the reason why I don't go in there.

:up:

I was drawn in recently because of Ledger's death and it reminded ten fold of why I never go there.

Thinking about it now, didn't Jack act as if he was pissed that Heath took the role in a previous interview? What if he means, I warned him, not to take the part over me? I don't know. Reaching.

Thinking about it now, didn't Jack act as if he was pissed that Heath took the role in a previous interview? What if he means, I warned him, not to take the part over me? I don't know. Reaching.

That is the connection some people are trying to make. But on ITV (some Australian news channel) he talked about warning Ledger about side effects of the type of drugs he was taking.

Thats the thing about older actors, theyre so thrilled to have fans, sure acting is mostly about wealth, but also the feeling you get with entertaining people with your art is just amazing.

the guys probably thrilled that hes still a hero in peoples eyes.

I think he's more thrilled HL's dead and I think he did it too.

Excuse me? It's a free forum home boy and I'm keeping on topic so if you don't like it, the "ignore" button is there for a reason. Use it :up:

Yikes. This thread has reminded me why I don't come on these boards a whole lot. :(

I think he's more thrilled HL's dead and I think he did it too.

I'm pretty sure Jack Nicholson has better things to do then get jealous over Ledger playing the Joker, even if he was really upset about it, he would never out right kill a man for the role. And you'd have to be a pretty good mastermind to make Heath accidentally over dose on sleeping pills. :whatever:

Haha, it will baffle me as to how movie fans can call Jack Nicholson a dick after all the time he's been in the business. What do you expect him to do? He's never been one to break down and go soft.

Even if Nicholson was saying "I warned him about taking the role" (and he wasn't)...I don't see how anyone can take it as malicious. It is just Jack being Jack. He is one of those guys where you really can't take much that he says seriously.

On a side note, I think its amazing that he continues to sign autographs and BS with his fans. He has reached the point in his career where he could pretty much moon them and tell them to all go to hell and he would still get huge roles and his movies would still make money. And yet he continues to be a nice guy. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"