I met Jack Nicholson today!

Cassandra

Civilian
Reaction score
I went to the premiere of The Bucket List in London today and after lots of waiting in freezing conditions, I got to meet an actor I've idolized for most of my life.

They often say "don't meet your heroes" but that luckily didn't ring true in this case. Jack was amazing. It looked like he signed autographs for almost everyone who was in the front row and he was smiling and laughing along with the crowd a lot. I got him to sign a Joker poster I'd taken along and I told him how much I love his films and asked if I could shake his hand. Jack grinned and happily shook hands with me before moving on. He came across as a real gentleman and seems like a real crowd pleaser. I'd heard good things about Jack as an autograph signer before but I'm glad I got to test the theory myself and have it proved true.

A real legend, and I feel so honoured to have been able to have this experience. :)

I took a few photos but they are not that great. I got shoved around and bashed over the head a lot! Some official pictures will probably appear soon that will be much nicer to look at than mine.

He was a bit of a dick about Ledger :down

Congrats to you though.

Jack was asked about the death of Ledger, and he remarked, "I warned him". And left it at that.

Personally, I would love to know if he even knows who Heath Ledger is.

Anyways, very cool you got to meet Jack. :up:

Did he smell like regular old people?

He was a bit of a dick about Ledger :down

Congrats to you though.

That was taken all wrong, Jack meant hewas offered the same drugs as Heath and turned them down as he'd heard from other people that had took them who wanted to drive off a cliff.

He said on the ITV2 entertainment news in uk that he warned heath about the side effects.

Well done on getting his autograph though i pity you standing in the 'pig pen' as its called, i was there in london for spider-man 2. it was awful.

Awesome. I hear Jack's one of the absolute nicest celebrities out there and he's my favorite actor.

Awesome! Did he try and hit you with a golf club?

jag

I took a few photos but they are not that great. I got shoved around and bashed over the head a lot! Some official pictures will probably appear soon that will be much nicer to look at than mine.

That's okay. I don't mind bad pics. I just want proof.

I went to the premiere of The Bucket List in London today and after lots of waiting in freezing conditions, I got to meet an actor I've idolized for most of my life.

They often say "don't meet your heroes" but that luckily didn't ring true in this case. Jack was amazing. It looked like he signed autographs for almost everyone who was in the front row and he was smiling and laughing along with the crowd a lot. I got him to sign a Joker poster I'd taken along and I told him how much I love his films and asked if I could shake his hand. Jack grinned and happily shook hands with me before moving on. He came across as a real gentleman and seems like a real crowd pleaser. I'd heard good things about Jack as an autograph signer before but I'm glad I got to test the theory myself and have it proved true.

A real legend, and I feel so honoured to have been able to have this experience. :)

I'm glad for you. :) Sorry you got trampled. Did you give him your autograph?

Haha, it will baffle me as to how movie fans can call Jack Nicholson a dick after all the time he's been in the business. What do you expect him to do? He's never been one to break down and go soft.

That was taken all wrong, Jack meant hewas offered the same drugs as Heath and turned them down as he'd heard from other people that had took them who wanted to drive off a cliff.

He said on the ITV2 entertainment news in uk that he warned heath about the side effects.

Well done on getting his autograph though i pity you standing in the 'pig pen' as its called, i was there in london for spider-man 2. it was awful.

People have blown that SOOO out of proportion in the Batman forums, it's ridiculous. Some think that Jack warned Heath about taking on the Joker role. I see the only cure as mass banning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"