Logan He has a lot of catching up to do with Logan! The PROFESSOR X PATRICK STEWART Thread

James McAvoy was 35 years old in DOFP, which took place in 1973, approximately 50 years before Logan which (supposedly) is set in 2024.

Which would make Charles 85. Nothing wildly implausible there.

Charles was 12 in 1944. So around 41 in DOFP and 92 in Logan.

My early speculations are that Charles tries to convince logan to look after her but he is reluctant so charles will be around for a little to be the bridge between the 2 but then something happens to Charles leaving just her and Logan with only each other.

We know Logan is fed up with life and tired.

This wolverine from future, follows events at the end of DOFP where he woke up in this timeline, only knowing the events from old timeline 1973 to 2023 (Origins, Jean's death in X3, death of x-men by sentinels, dystopian world). But Charles told him events of this new timeline from 1973 to nowadays.

And 2024, one year after he discovered this new life, a powerful anti-mutant group appears and mutants are going to pass away. He is really fed up

Last edited:
Oh man what if Logan accidentally kills Xavier in a blind rage? In old man logan I'm pretty sure he accidentally killed all the X-Men while being manipulated by mysterio. But they can't use Mysterio.

Oh man what if Logan accidentally kills Xavier in a blind rage? In old man logan I'm pretty sure he accidentally killed all the X-Men while being manipulated by mysterio. But they can't use Mysterio.

Won't happen.

Lady Mastermind?

Did Charlie X wake up from a coma or something? He seems to unaware about what happened to Mutants.

Did Charlie X wake up from a coma or something? He seems to unaware about what happened to Mutants.

Chances are he doesn't get out much and his powers are unstable.

Last edited:
It's mostly confirmed that he is in fact suffering from some form of dementia.

Stewart apparently had 2 months of filming on this movie

Actually the year 2024 was just from a fan-made IMDB decription. Mangold confirmed it's later in the timeline than that.

Well no that information was originally from thewrap.com who also gave other details like steven merchant playing caliban which turned out to be true and we knew none of this prior to thewrap article.

The article was pretty much spot on and came before the trailer and the black and white images backed alot of it up.

There is no point ignoring that it could be 2024, infact based on the amount thewrap got right and the lack of seeing any evidence they got anything wrong yet... its a pretty high possibility it is 2024

Last edited:
That last line tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"