CGI He-Man & The Masters of The Universe Animated Series in the works at Netflix

So, a nice and short 8 episode season, lending credence to the report I saw that it was a 26 episode order. Hope Netflix ordered more, because there are a lot of characters I want to see redesigned in this style.

Enjoyed the season. Felt it skewed a bit younger than the first season, but then again, the humor seemed to still be appealing to me. Some issues with pacing, namely a lot more focus was needed on the key character for the finale.

I think what Netflix does is break up the actually ordered episodes into seasons with animated shows like this frequently. An animator on Twitter said companies do this to get out of giving staff raises since they aren't true "new seasons" and came from the original episode order.

So the original season episode order here was actually 26 episodes they are breaking up into parts of 10 episodes, 8 episodes, and 8 episodes.

So, they are doing a Masterverse toy for this version of Skeletor. With all the same proportions. Kind of hilarious, and not gonna lie, I kinda want it.

So, they are doing a Masterverse toy for this version of Skeletor. With all the same proportions. Kind of hilarious, and not gonna lie, I kinda want it.

Not just Skeletor. Anymore.

Back Aug 18th. Not seeing anything about final season, so hoping they ordered more.

4 episodes down, and I have to say, George Takai is brilliant as Mer-man. Really enjoying the season, some fun stuff with Randor. And I really love the Rattlor design.

I really enjoyed this season and such a shame they are going to leave us hanging with THAT creepy cliffhanger.

I wonder if Mattel can pitch the show to others?

Aw, man! Did they cancel it? :csad::cmad:

The show was only given an initial production order of 26 episodes, which of course Netflix split up into three (10, 8, 8).

It's easy to read between the lines of the crew on twitter that they are all saying farewell to the show with this final batch. Between that and Netflix gutting their Kids animation division, it's unlikely that the show will continue.

The show was only given an initial production order of 26 episodes, which of course Netflix split up into three (10, 8, 8).

It's easy to read between the lines of the crew on twitter that they are all saying farewell to the show with this final batch. Between that and Netflix gutting their Kids animation division, it's unlikely that the show will continue.

Yeah this wasn't a true third season. It's that sneaky stuff Netflix does to draw out the run of a show. This was actually the end of the true first season.

I think there is some hope, in that it wasn't advertised as the final season, and it seems like Mattel has some confidence in it, adding it to their Masterverse line of toys. We will see, though.

Finished it, loved it. Need a new order of episodes stat.

Lets get the obvious out of the way. HORDAK!!! I am loving the design, and then voiced by Kevin Conroy, hell yes, sign me up. The twist of him being Evelyn's mother is a neat wrinkle. But, oh boy, I am very excited for more episodes. Apparently the next wave of toys has a Moss Man, who didn't show up this season, so I am remain hopeful.

I laughed when they used the Revelations models briefly.

I am sad that King Hisss didn't show up, perhaps if the show continues, we can get him after Hordak. Still, pleased with the snake designs we had, would love to see more of them.

The Havok Man was okay, nice little diversion, with a nice reunion, before the finale. Glad to see Krass come around.

Loved the new designs for the finale. Kind of weird at what they are doing with Beast Man. Guess we will find out if another season is coming. /

In the end, really enjoyed the show, hope we get more.

I just looked at the Netflix Family account on Twitter and found this from a month ago:

They released an art book with some teases of what the future could have.

So 3 new Masters, a lot of the classic Horde with insane designs, a trip to Earth, and Despara. We so would have gotten Adora. But god damn, those Horde designs. Damn. I really want to see them animated

Man, stupid Netflix. Have to think Mattel wants more, but again stupid Netflix.

They released an art book with some teases of what the future could have.

So 3 new Masters, a lot of the classic Horde with insane designs, a trip to Earth, and Despara. We so would have gotten Adora. But god damn, those Horde designs. Damn. I really want to see them animated

Man, stupid Netflix. Have to think Mattel wants more, but again stupid Netflix.

I hate how Netflix treats shows like this. It's a big reason I canceled my subscription.

I couldn't find the Revelation tread even doing a search so I'll just put this here. Mattel is finally releasing a Muscle Lyn figure but as a Mattelcreations.com exclusive. The pre order starts on 2/14 and I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to try to get one. I like the figure but after shipping and tax it will be around $43 for me and I'm not sure that's the best use of my funds considering it's one figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"