Hellboy 2 Viral Marketing Campaign

Ok....so what the heck did we just find out? I found the Vlog....

I don't get it.

Ok....so what the heck did we just find out? I found the Vlog....

I don't get it.

I went to her website- lexilloyd.com- and its sort of interesting. Her blog is something to watch, I'm sure. She talks about 'faeries' a lot and also 'swears' that she's not a sponsored/fake blogger.

Hi, I will try to be one of the Ten best webmasters to obtain exclusive contents. I could obtain exclusive new stuffs if I have enough hits, and I will share it with you. Are you Ok to help me?

I read that - pretty cool, but I don't like how much Hellboy 2 has already been referred to within the game, kinda makes the suspension of belief a little harder. I know that everyone who ever plays these games is never under any illusion, but it's nice to keep up the charade and truly see it as an *alternate* reality game.

New Lexi YouTube video - "Earth Day!"

[YT]JNNtoObapfM[/YT]

New Lexi YouTube video - "Earth Day!"

OK, I officially am confused as to whether Lexi is a part of the game - her videos and blog haven't led to or even hinted at anything more. If she does turn out to be part of it, as has been said, then they're blurring the IG/OOG line brilliantly - if she's not, well, then that's weird.

^ I know. I'm having a hard time believing she is, "officially," a part of the campaign. Maybe she is. Either way, I'm going to pay close attention to what she's saying, and everything in the background.

Seems like the uthyntrol article should give us a clue, but I don't see it.

Well i've been in contact with Lexi once already, when I explained to her what exactly Hetfet is.

I wrote back again talking to her some more.

EDIT: I'm also going to do a video response to her.. Seeing as how no one has.

Right, I'm beginning to bang my head against the desk. So far, the clues have been ridiculously easy, but now - we've got panatrog.org and a third TSD combination, neither of which anyone can crack. Add to this that we've got the uthyntrol report and website, another vlog from Lexi, a report on Fairy Farm Factories (FFF's) - and no bloody clue! I keep thinking there's *something* we're just not seeing, SOMETHING. BUT I CAN'T SEE IT!

The other two combinations were prominent dates in Hellboy lore, so I've been looking at other, similarly important dates. I'm not well-versed in the comics so I wouldn't know who is as important as the big guy, therefore I don't whose birthdays to try. I've tried the release date of the first movie, and Ron Perlman's birthday, but nothing yet.

I've found a new video, about a doorway, and I've found numbers on it, it's the third secret device code, it leads to a video about a cave berseker with the Panatrog logo, you can check everything on my website!
http://hellboyfilm.over-blog.com/
:yay:
I really hope this campaign!

Here's the new video:

[YT]hOqVFJA0bBk[/YT]

And the new code for the secret device is:
[BLACKOUT]1-89-7[/BLACKOUT]

Is Panatrog raising an army of those Cave Beserkers? I wish I could read all the text that pops up during the new thingy on the secret device. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"