Hellboy 2 Viral Marketing Campaign

Just posted a piece of production art for the beserker on my blog. No clues there, but I think it's pretty cool.

Lexi posted a new blog at www.lexilloyd.com -

to do for tomorrow!

hi guys! ok so sometimes i frequent fairy sites on the internet. yah yah, i know!

Anyways, i found this poem posted on one of them:

"If you wash your face in the morning dew on the first day of May, you will see either fairies or your future husband."

Since tomorrow is may 1, it could be fun for everyone to follow the instructions and comment with what happened to you. i dont know which id rather have. ok thats a lie. i would definitely rather see fairies!!!

lxi

YAY we have some updates!!
First up, is a new article on www.hetfet.org - GUILLERMO DEL TORO ENDORSES HETFET!!!

Next up, we have emails being sent out from HetFet. I only received one half, the other I got from unfiction.
tongue.gif

This one was called "SMOKING": - - - - And this one was called "GUN":

smoking.gif
gun.gif

And from that we get a combined title "Smoking Gun", the word DUTCH from the capital letters in the first pic, and FELINE is the answer to the second pic. Looking around the net, two accounts for "DutchFelines" have been found, one here - http://www.metacafe.com/channels/dutch.felines/
And another here - http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchfelines
Where this creepy short video is found:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Mocu0-Ubk

Also, DUTCH FELINES is an anagram of FIND THE CLUES.

And on top of that, there is a new code out there somewhere for www.thesecretdevice.com but no one has figured it out yet.

And on top of that, there is a new code out there somewhere for www.thesecretdevice.com but no one has figured it out yet.

I put the release date of the film in The Secret Device and all I got was a message pointing me towards HETFET.org and Lexi's site. If this is old news I apologize. I'm relatively new to the Hellboy viral.

You can find all the news and the codes on my website!
http://hellboyfilm.over-blog.com.

Evrytime I find something, I put an article. The website is in french and in english

About the secret device, you have the codes and the links given in "pages", on the right.

But I know that some people can't open this device, even with the good code, some I've put pics of the last video (tooth fairy).

I hope it will help you!

You can find all the news and the codes on my website!
http://hellboyfilm.over-blog.com.

Evrytime I find something, I put an article. The website is in french and in english

About the secret device, you have the codes and the links given in "pages", on the right.

But I know that some people can't open this device, even with the good code, some I've put pics of the last video (tooth fairy).

I hope it will help you!

You're really into plugging your site on here??

WOOHOO!!! I got a package from HetFet.org today!! :D
In it was a big "Save the Trolls" poster, 2 stickers, a pin, and a note saying "Thanks for your support". Here is a pic (tagged for size):
HetfetPackage.jpg
ETA - and there's a new Lexi video up too:
[YT]uN960XEZPh4[/YT]

Just a random observation.
But the phonetic spelling of Uthyntrol is (yooth-en-trole).
Euthanize trolls?

Just a random observation.
But the phonetic spelling of Uthyntrol is (yooth-en-trole).
Euthanize trolls?

Not bad. I think it's more to do with the possibility that it's a de-aging product derived from trolls (youth in troll). Each to their own though:yay:

I've you seen the last Dutch felines video, about experiments on creature? Maybe there's a link with Uthyntrol (Youth-in-troll)?

WOOHOO!!! I got a package from HetFet.org today!! :D
In it was a big "Save the Trolls" poster, 2 stickers, a pin, and a note saying "Thanks for your support". Here is a pic (tagged for size):
HetfetPackage.jpg
ETA - and there's a new Lexi video up too:

Is that from submitting support (videos, support) or from signing the petition?

Is that from submitting support (videos, support) or from signing the petition?
Yes, I believe it is. :)

Wow....I guess this thread is gettin neglected cause the gamers seem to be playing more at the HetFet forums and at Unfiction.
A lot has gone down since my last post in here.
Panatrog opened up, there's a new code for the secret device, new Lexi vids, a new vid from aSmarmyYeti, and the HetFet hotline just went active today.
So if you're playing along, I'll tag the codes and such so y'all can figure the stuff out on your own if you want. :)
The latest Lexi vid gives us a riddle that when solved gives the 3 word passwords for www.panatrog.org - they are grey elephants denmark. Once into Panatrog, the new code is 23-2-6 for the secret device.

Also, the HetFet hotline was LIVE for certain times today. I called at 6pm est and I talked to a person who took my personal info, asked me a couple questions about my involvement with HetFet, and then I told him the story of how I saw some Trolls on the way home from work. It was all very exciting. :D

Heh, maybe I should join this viral instead of TDK. If that phone number had been for TDK, you would have never gotten through. :p It all seems pretty cool though.

Heh, maybe I should join this viral instead of TDK. If that phone number had been for TDK, you would have never gotten through. :p It all seems pretty cool though.
you should do what iam doin since tdk is cooling off 4 awhile i joined this viral

Also, the HetFet hotline was LIVE for certain times today. I called at 6pm est and I talked to a person who took my personal info, asked me a couple questions about my involvement with HetFet, and then I told him the story of how I saw some Trolls on the way home from work. It was all very exciting. :D

I called in today around 4:30pm EST and I got to talk to a "HETFET.org" representative. He stayed in character the entire time. I tried to get him out of it and all he did was chuckle at the end when I thanked him for letting us do the viral game.

I called in yesterday afternoon as well, I reported a sighting of 5 trolls over the weekend. I also told him that I was going to be headed to Milwaukee, OR. in the next few weeks (on June 7th, staying one night and then onto the coast for vacation,) and that I would try to obtain evidence of the red creature! Sweet!

Not really sure why it hasn't picked up any momentum here in SHH! but the Hellboy ARG has got two weeks to go now, so it's pretty much all hands on deck till then if you wanna be in with a shot at winning a trip to LA with GDT to see the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"