Help the Wallaby

ShadowBoxing

Avenger
Reaction score
SadRoo.gif

Forget "Invisible Children", forget "Global AIDs", forget "Truth", forget the anti sweat shop campaign. We have a real crime against innocents here. The Wallaby. While others may face death and destruction this innocent Wallaby minding his business had his food stolen by a criminal of the highest order. We cannot let this crime go unpunished:mad: Please think of the Wallaby:(

Aww thats actually kinda sad :( The look on its face after the food's stolen

Batty for Bats! said:
I'd give it a hug and a big mac but I don't its home address :(
I wanna pet it but I cannot:( ....and I wanna kill that damn Bird too:mad:

E. Bison said:
IMAG0008%20copy.jpg

dialog-vega4.gif
Justice.....has been served.
Very well....I would have preferred converting it to Scientology or having DL sex it...but I suppose you're brand of Justice will be sufficient:up:

ShadowBoxing said:
Very well....I would have preferred converting it to Scientology or having DL sex it...but I suppose you're brand of Justice will be sufficient:up:
av-7221.jpg

awwwww......................poor wallaby :( He just looked like 'aw man....that wasn't cool'. I wanna hug it and take it home and name it Rocko.

Tsunulia said:
awwwww......................poor wallaby :( He just looked like 'aw man....that wasn't cool'. I wanna hug it and take it home and name it Rocko.
And buy it a blue collared shirt with little purple triangles.

Hahaha, the Wallaby has the exACT same look on it's face that the old lady had in that video where the other old lady punches her brains out.

ass**** bird got Shadaloowned

Rocko needs a hug bad...why would a man just sit there are idly film such an atrocity.

ShadowBoxing said:
Rocko needs a hug bad...why would a man just sit there are idly film such an atrocity.

I wonder if whoever was filming it knew this was going to happen?

Boom said:
And buy it a blue collared shirt with little purple triangles.

and give him a cow and a turtle for freinds

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Hahaha, the Wallaby has the exACT same look on it's face that the old lady had in that video where the other old lady punches her brains out.

ass**** bird got Shadaloowned
T040612A.jpg

Abaddon said:
And an ugly toad couple.

and the resident superhero Really Really Big Man

They would all be so happy :D

Ya could at least given me props for bringing this autrocity to your attention...sheesh! :rolleyes:

Superman4ever said:
Ya could at least given me props for bringing this autrocity to your attention...sheesh! :rolleyes:
Okay...you have been given props

where's that bird? SMACKDOWN FROM GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grannyrocko3006oa.gif

ShadowBoxing said:
Okay...you have been given props

20702274642.gif

Plagarist! You bird-sympathizer...it's true Shadow just made this thread to show he was politically correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"