Help the Wallaby

Kill it. It's a more humane punishment than making it a scientologist or DOG LIPS having sex with it.

Where's the 'shove it down Shadowbox's bird-sympathizing throat' option? :mad:

Superman4ever said:
Where's the 'shove it down Shadowbox's bird-sympathizing throat' option? :mad:
I am so not a bird sympathizer, you sir are trying to make my constituents for "Fight the bird" turn on me and divert their attention from the real enemy...the bird. Making you sir, a bird sympathizer.

Shadowboxing has made a new enemy.Lets join forces and destroy him.

ShadowBoxing said:
I am so not a bird sympathizer, you sir are trying to make my constituents for "Fight the bird" turn on me and divert their attention from the real enemy...the bird. Making you sir, a bird sympathizer.

What? How dare you! You…you spinstress you!! You sir are a liar! I hosted the Gif...I posted it in the Gif thread! I initiated this rebellion; you stole it as your own just so that you could move the company ladder. BTW, I have it on high authority that you wanted to get close to the boss's daughter, but she turned you down and told her dad...guess who was moved into the mail room trying to get some Wallaby-poon?

Don't think I don't know what you are up to mister...the wallabies are honorable people, and this thread is a mockery.

Anyone who claims Chappelle is,

ShadowBoxing said:
eh--he is old news.

...is no good and cannot be trusted!

sounds like Granny needs to get the rollin pin ready

grannyrocko3006oa.gif

Superman4ever said:
You're into some kinky stuff but I'm game!

EDIT: FINALLY 3000 posts!

It took 3 friggin years,lazy basteed.

Superman4ever said:
What? How dare you! You…you spinstress you!! You sir are a liar! I hosted the Gif...I posted it in the Gif thread! I initiated this rebellion; you stole it as your own just so that you could move the company ladder. BTW, I have it on high authority that you wanted to get close to the boss's daughter, but she turned you down and told her dad...guess who was moved into the mail room trying to get some Wallaby-poon?

Don't think I don't know what you are up to mister...the wallabies are honorable people, and this thread is a mockery.

Anyone who claims Chappelle is,

...is no good and cannot be trusted!
So Chappelle is new news huh, news that dwarfs the loving Wallaby...you would put your petty needs for racially charged humor above the needs of this poor poor soul we know as the Wallaby...:mad: Well sir you can have your Dave Chappelle while innocent Wallabies suffer.

Abaddon said:

it'll only be about a month and a half for me hehehehe :)

ShadowBoxing said:
So Chappelle is new news huh, news that dwarfs the loving Wallaby...you would put your petty needs for racially charged humor above the needs of this poor poor soul we know as the Wallaby...:mad: Well sir you can have your Dave Chappelle while innocent Wallabies suffer.

Oh, your Rove status you are!

Abaddon said:

Not lazy just preoccupied fighting the good fight, unlike spint McGee over here, and getting a B.S. in Biochem, a minor in Biology; a PhD in cancer Bio and I start Med School pretty soon.

Superman4ever said:
Not lazy just preoccupied fighting the good fight, unlike spint McGee over here, and getting a B.S. in Biochem, a minor in Biology; a PhD in cancer Bio and I start Med School pretty soon.

Well how excellent for you.:rolleyes:

Sex it. It's the only way to be sure.

BEER said:
Yes, come to me. Let me take away all your pain and troubles.

You're the only one who understands.:o

Abaddon said:
You're the only one who understands.:o
I always understand you. Your friends, family, they just treat you like crap and talk about you behind your back. Drink me. Drink me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"