'Heroes' Creator Apologizes to Fans for lackluster season.

Apparently.

It's all about instant gratification with people. Everyone wants everything fast and right now...rather than spending time building an intricate narrative.

There's instant gratification. Then there's wasting time on Micah's cousin who will eventually fight some crime boss which has nothing to do with the virus... and some girl who cries black tears and whines along with her brother who absorbs black tears, yet leaves the whining.

Really. Kring got it right saying that they should introduce characters via stories involving other established characters and the main storyline (Elle, Bob, Adam..).

LACKLUSTER!?
I'm on the edge of my seat every episode...me and a co-worker talk about the the season all the time and think it's fantastic.

All shows are fan driven. A smart producer will listen to fan feedback, especially if the number are slipping. To rest on your laurels is suicide in the TV business.

Listening to fan feedback is good, but you don't want to overdo it. Fans have all different kinds of opinions, you shouldn't try to cater to only a small part of the audience.

what's the problem with this season? I think it's as great as the last one. :huh:

I'm just hoping they don't ruin the season finale like they did in the first season. Kring should apologizes for that and not fot this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"