Heroes (UK Viewers)

The Storm

Sidekick
Reaction score
Starting up a thread for UK viewers of Heroes. Its on Sci Fi channel on Monday at 10 and its starts on BBC 2 soon. Doesn't have a huge buzz yet but it shouldn't be too long, once the mainstream gets hold of it!!

I believe we're on episode 11. We've been introduced to Sylar and were shown how six months previous. Following episode was a stomper, involving Peter Petrelli (hot) and a prohetic dream. A quick rundown of main characters.

Peter Petrelli - A hospice nurse
who can absorb other people's powers.

Nathan Petrelli - Peter's older brother, a congressional candidate with the ability to fly.

Niki Sanders - A internet stripper with a Jekell & Hyde personality.
Her criminal husband and son also have powers.

Claire Bennet - Texan cheerleader, has healing properties which makes her indestructable.

Hiro Nakamura - A Japanese programmer with the ability to leap back and forth in time.

Issac Mendez - A artist from New York who can draw the future when high.
Although recent episodes show him drawing sober

Mark Parkman - LA police officer who can read people's thoughts.

Clear cut villian is Sylar, until recently nothing was really known about him except that he had killed several people with powers. This truly is a watchable show, the twists and turns keep you interested and the acting is top notch. Future if not present classic.

I didnt know this was coming on bbc2, great stuff! I was worried that not enough people would catch it on SciFi UK on a monday night at 10pm. . . I think Heroes is a great show, unfortunately I think its hard to talk about it online since we're so behind the Americans.

Of course my fave is Hiro Nakamura!!

Everyone loves Hiro! I hate being behind on everything, we caught up on Lost but I haven't seen that for ages. Heroes is repeated on Wednesdays and Sundays. Its an excellent show, I've read rave reviews for it here just waiting for it to catch on.

I love Hiro I walk round going 'like Star Trek' lol.

This week Chris E is in it (9th Doctor) So I can not wait to see him!!!
I like this show though and what about Peter getting ill, and having that vison.

Glad there is a UK thread as I dont want to be spoiled and go to the Heroes fourm part lol.

Heroes is an awesome show.

About time we had a UK thread, I am always bothered about spoilers if I were to go into the Heroes board.

Naturally Hiro is my favourite character, but Peter's a quality character, all of them are really. The only thing I don't really care for is the Nikki/Jessica story arc, but that's only a minor criticsm really. Can't wait to see Eccleston next week, then coming soon is Mr Sulu...well George Takei.

Awesome stuff.

You know Nikki, how do you explain her power, shes got like issues more then anything and personailtie problems lol still freaky but I think its funny lol.

I love Hiro I walk round going 'like Star Trek' lol.

This week Chris E is in it (9th Doctor) So I can not wait to see him!!!
I like this show though and what about Peter getting ill, and having that vison.

Glad there is a UK thread as I dont want to be spoiled and go to the Heroes fourm part lol.

this week. I haven't missed it! made my day:D is it wednesday?

You know Nikki, how do you explain her power, shes got like issues more then anything and personailtie problems lol still freaky but I think its funny lol.

It's more of a personality disorder then anything I would say. Dual personalities perhaps, kinda like Two Face from Batman.

It's more of a personality disorder then anything I would say. Dual personalities perhaps, kinda like Two Face from Batman.

Yeah or Jekyal and Hyde is it.

Heroes is on Mondays at 10pm on Sci Fi 04nbod, but then it is repeated a lot.

looking forward to it- sky planner!

Yeah or Jekyal and Hyde is it.

Heroes is on Mondays at 10pm on Sci Fi 04nbod, but then it is repeated a lot.

Jekyll & Hyde does seem a more appropriate fit. It seems she has some kind of strength enhancment as Jessica, so it seems anyway.

Sometimes SciFi will repeat some of the episodes in a block run. So you may get to see 4 or 5 in a row. I am thankful for my Sky+.

I guess this will be a spoiler free thread for all of the people in the UK who have been avoiding the Heroes Boards like it's got the Black Plague.
You guys and gals are in for a hell of a time. I just hope you don't have to wait a whole month and a half between episodes like we just did.

Nope every Monday night we get a new one which is cool I love this show so cool.

When does it start on BBC 2 then?

Oh tomorrow night is catch up night on Sci Fi incase any of you missed an episode or two.

I saw an advertisment on the tv today. It said that this week SciFi is showing every Heroes episode thus far, starting on tuesday.

For those who have yet to see it, I urge you to take this chance.

I saw an advertisment on the tv today. It said that this week SciFi is showing every Heroes episode thus far, starting on tuesday.

For those who have yet to see it, I urge you to take this chance.

I agree Herose is a must see for sure :up:

I stopped just before the conclusion of the "Save the Cheerleader" arc, and restarted just after. Bummer, missed the big fight. :(

Curses, I cant watch the sci-fi channel! ah well, I cant wait till the BBC shows it.

I'm not exactly sure when it starts on BBC 2, fingers crossed it gets a decent slot. Someone mentioned Peter earlier as a quality character and I agree, in fact he's on par with Hiro for me. I'd like to see more of Issac thats my only gripe and its a little one!

Hiro is my favourite!!! I love him hehe.

Chris Eccleston is in it this week more yeah! He was in the last 5 mins of last weeks episode.

I didn't even recognise him at first, it was only when I caught it a second time! I wonder if Mohinder Suresh has a power.

Does anyone else think this is a plot hole?
Right, so claire and her friend (Zach, is it?), yea so he got his mermories lost by that guy, but wouldn't his friends remember that him and Claire where friends and be like why don't you talk to her anymore? And they did all vote for her, so what do you guys think?

Does anyone else think this is a plot hole?
Right, so claire and her friend (Zach, is it?), yea so he got his mermories lost by that guy, but wouldn't his friends remember that him and Claire where friends and be like why don't you talk to her anymore? And they did all vote for her, so what do you guys think?

You got a good point there, I think they would be like why are you not hanging out with her and etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"