Heroes (UK Viewers)

Yep one more

I was reading the Sky mag and it said season two will start showing sortly after so when the US get it we will get it about the same time as well.

But it also said that a lot of the cast wont be back does that mean most die???????

I hope not. Have to wait to find out. Well we've already lost
Issac Mendez and I have a sneaky feeling that nuclear man (completely forgot his name) will die. I think its him or Peter going to blow up New York or possibly Sylar if he gets his hands on him.

I can't wait to see the finale, all the Heroes are or will be in New York.

All Heroes in NYC I wanted Issac to live, Peter will leave Nuclear man will die and Sylar too he annoys me killing everyone!! lol.

A guy with eyebrows that big should never be trusted! Lets hope Hiro succeeds.

Sylar's a total badass. I want to see him return next season. I reckon Ted will die, Peter will survive. I don't think NYC will actually get blown up in the end. Claire and Jessica will start a lesbian affair. Ando will die.

I reckon there will be a few deaths too be honest. Possibly Mr Bennet aswell.

Ted! Thats his name! There are usually deaths, I'm sure one of them will be Ted and Ando and Claire's dad are candidates as well. I think if Sylar doesn't return his eyebrows will.

Coming soon on BBC 2, when I last checked the other week thats all it said.

I don't want Mr Bennet to die, I like his relationship with Claire its so real with the father daughter thing.

Hiro will live! Sylar will die! Ha lol.

Just watched the one before the final was away so Sky + it

And I hate Sylar he best die at the end of the episode with him all smug ahhh! lol

I want Ando to live don't die, Hiro and his dad where cool.

But Nikki lost her hubby I don't know his name that was sad I liked him, did like how he killed Linderman good for him!

And Hiro shouting to Nathan ''Your a bad man, Villain your a Villain'' oh so great love Hiro!

And......what else was it.....Oh I like the shape shifter shes cool and freaky lol.

:wow: :wow:

Great! Ando lived go Hiro! stabbing Sylar made me so happy and also Jessica and Nikki coming as one and Nikki when she knew she had powers was cool, DL living yeah!

But but but WHY DID NO ONE NOTICE SYLAR MOVING!! I mean his the one they wanted all that time and he was stabbed then he got away he died!!!!!! did no one notice his frakking body move????

But you know Peter and Nathan dieing made me sad :( I mean it was sad both of them blowing up together in the sky so sad :(

But what was this thing the girl said (traker girl) ''his worse then the boogie man he knows when I'm looking he looks back'' something like that?

Any thoughts on who??

But the ending Hiro in the past I mean wtf lol

This show is great watch it on BBC2 people who didn't see it in SCI FI.

Hi, can anyone tell me if BBC2 are gonna show repeats? Or are they just gonna show it every Wednesday and that's it?

Hi, can anyone tell me if BBC2 are gonna show repeats? Or are they just gonna show it every Wednesday and that's it?
I *think* it'll be repeated on Thursday nights and possibly on BBC3.

Looking forward to Heroes Confidential afterwards.

Thanks for the info, what's heroes confidential?
I meant Heroes Unmasked, it's a 10 minute BBC documentary looking at behind the scenes and stuff. Like what they did originally with 24, and Doctor Who.

I meant Heroes Unmasked, it's a 10 minute BBC documentary looking at behind the scenes and stuff. Like what they did originally with 24, and Doctor Who.

Oh nice will tape them even though seen the whole season lol.

New trailer for it has incorporated the '2' from BBC2 into the Eclipse picture.

:wow: :wow:

Great! Ando lived go Hiro! stabbing Sylar made me so happy and also Jessica and Nikki coming as one and Nikki when she knew she had powers was cool, DL living yeah!

But but but WHY DID NO ONE NOTICE SYLAR MOVING!! I mean his the one they wanted all that time and he was stabbed then he got away he died!!!!!! did no one notice his frakking body move????

But you know Peter and Nathan dieing made me sad :( I mean it was sad both of them blowing up together in the sky so sad :(

But what was this thing the girl said (traker girl) ''his worse then the boogie man he knows when I'm looking he looks back'' something like that?

Any thoughts on who??

But the ending Hiro in the past I mean wtf lol

This show is great watch it on BBC2 people who didn't see it in SCI FI.

Can Peter die though? I mean he has that healing power of Claire's. And when Hiro and Ando went into the future Peter was the cause of the explosion ut he lived. Nathan's gone, but I reckon Peter lives.

The finale was pretty good but I was expecting more of a fight between Sylar and Peter. No one died who I thought would, I was expecting more carange really. Still an awesome way to go out.

Can Peter die though? I mean he has that healing power of Claire's. And when Hiro and Ando went into the future Peter was the cause of the explosion ut he lived. Nathan's gone, but I reckon Peter lives.

The finale was pretty good but I was expecting more of a fight between Sylar and Peter. No one died who I thought would, I was expecting more carange really. Still an awesome way to go out.

I thought more people would died or die lol I was thinking that about Peter I hope he comes back he was great.

So you BBC viewers looking forward to Heroes!! Don't read the first 2 pages lol your get spoiler lol.

only like 7mins left, I might put it on see what its like now i know what happens lol.

So you BBC viewers looking forward to Heroes!! Don't read the first 2 pages lol your get spoiler lol.

only like 7mins left, I might put it on see what its like now i know what happens lol.
That's what I'm doing. Seen it all already, but now I can watch and understand from a different perspective. That, and there's a documentary at 10.20!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"