Heroes (UK Viewers)

I see this started on the BBC last night but with bad news for us UK viewers... the BBC have taken full rights to Series 2 aswell meaning it wont be shown until the current season ends

I see this started on the BBC last night but with bad news for us UK viewers... the BBC have taken full rights to Series 2 aswell meaning it wont be shown until the current season ends
Why would season 1 be shown at the same time as season 2 anyway? Sci-Fi wouldn't have begun airing until January at the earliest, which is when BBC will probably show it. At least this way it's more convenient for terrestrial viewers.

Watched it last night. It was awesome. :word:

just started watching it yesterday.

I'm fairly impressed by what i'm seeing at the moment although i'm not sure whether they can keep my attention for the remainding 20 odd weeks or whatnot. these characters are going to have to be mighty interesting..

good twist having nathan being the one that actually flew, i thought this might happen just before peter jumped for the last time. not sure what i make of peter also being able to fly but meh...

i guess i'll figure it out just like everyone else will. it's a shame lost got too up its own ass and got boring, heroes is going to whip it big time...

it would have been cool if thingie from unbreakable could make a guest appearance, it seems like they are set in similar worlds...

just started watching it yesterday.

I'm fairly impressed by what i'm seeing at the moment although i'm not sure whether they can keep my attention for the remainding 20 odd weeks or whatnot. these characters are going to have to be mighty interesting..

good twist having nathan being the one that actually flew, i thought this might happen just before peter jumped for the last time. not sure what i make of peter also being able to fly but meh...

i guess i'll figure it out just like everyone else will. it's a shame lost got too up its own ass and got boring, heroes is going to whip it big time...

it would have been cool if thingie from unbreakable could make a guest appearance, it seems like they are set in similar worlds...

Turst me, keep watching. With the first few episodes you can tell it's still finding it's feet but once it opens up it'll hook you... Especially if you like twists!

Im glad it's on BBC now, it's been a while since I first watched it, but I missed 'Unmasked' afterwards (the pub beckoned). What'd I miss???

It will air on Sci Fi first, so I will watch it there, but it starts in September in the US and Sci Fi said we wont have to wait too long for season 2 I hope not.

It will air on Sci Fi first, so I will watch it there, but it starts in September in the US and Sci Fi said we wont have to wait too long for season 2 I hope not.
Nooo... Sci Fi lost the rights to Heroes completely. BBC have now taken over. It'll be on BBC2 and BBC3 and season 2 will air soon after season 1 ends on BBC... eg January 2008.

Nooo... Sci Fi lost the rights to Heroes completely. BBC have now taken over. It'll be on BBC2 and BBC3 and season 2 will air soon after season 1 ends on BBC... eg January 2008.

WHAT no wait how did they !! but its a sci fi show as well!

Oh crap now we have to wait longer :cmad:

I actually thought Sky One would have brought like they did with most shows.

WHAT no wait how did they !! but its a sci fi show as well!

Oh crap now we have to wait longer :cmad:
:whatever::oldrazz: We won't have to wait longer, it'll be on in the UK at the same time as when Sci Fi were planning to show it.

Sci Fi lost all rights to it, last week was the last time you could see Heroes on that channel :)

:whatever::oldrazz: We won't have to wait longer, it'll be on in the UK at the same time as when Sci Fi were planning to show it.

Sci Fi lost all rights to it, last week was the last time you could see Heroes on that channel :)

Oh ok as long as its not too long lol.

But damn Sci Fi, I was at least looking forward to some repeats on there when there is nothing on tv lol. Well that was the only show on that channel I watched lol oh well hehe.

Oh ok as long as its not too long lol.

But damn Sci Fi, I was at least looking forward to some repeats on there when there is nothing on tv lol. Well that was the only show on that channel I watched lol oh well hehe.
It was the only show I watched on that channel too lol

Never mind though? It'll be repeated all the time on BBC3.

Heroes ends in December on BBC2. Then there will be a Christmas break and season 2 will start in January. Imagine if you didn't watch on Sci Fi... you'd go straight from season 1 to season 2 with only a tiny gap.

It was the only show I watched on that channel too lol

Never mind though? It'll be repeated all the time on BBC3.

Heroes ends in December on BBC2. Then there will be a Christmas break and season 2 will start in January. Imagine if you didn't watch on Sci Fi... you'd go straight from season 1 to season 2 with only a tiny gap.

I know damn we have a long wait now lol.

I know damn we have a long wait now lol.
Do what I'm doing and watch it all over again, at BBC2 pace. At least we get Heroes Unmasked afterwards each week.

Did you notice how funny the first couple of episodes seemed now that we've already watched it all?

Mohinder sounded much more Indian and Mama Pettrelli seemed far more helpless lol

Sci Fi lost the rights to Heroes??? Aw crap! :mad:

Sci Fi lost the rights to Heroes??? Aw crap! :mad:
Yes... BBC have full rights in the UK. It'll mean no commercial breaks, no DOG in the corner, and probably a quicker airing in the UK.

Yes... BBC have full rights in the UK. It'll mean no commercial breaks, no DOG in the corner, and probably a quicker airing in the UK.

Dog in the corner???

The BBC seem to be doing ok with Heroes now. But the BBC have a proven track record of not sticking with international shows. They start off at a prime time slot, but then it's shuffled around to different times, days etc. They may show it at 11pm or 6pm through the week. They have done it many times before.

Dog in the corner???

The BBC seem to be doing ok with Heroes now. But the BBC have a proven track record of not sticking with international shows. They start off at a prime time slot, but then it's shuffled around to different times, days etc. They may show it at 11pm or 6pm through the week. They have done it many times before.
A DOG is what they call the little channel logo.

Thing with Heroes is BBC have paid an enormous amount for the show... £400,000 an episode or something. You've seen the amount of promotion surely? They won't let this be interferred with that easily. They were good to 24 when they had it, that stuck with its 9pm Sunday showing.

A DOG is what they call the little channel logo.

Thing with Heroes is BBC have paid an enormous amount for the show... £400,000 an episode or something. You've seen the amount of promotion surely? They won't let this be interferred with that easily. They were good to 24 when they had it, that stuck with its 9pm Sunday showing.

That's what a DOG is? That never botheres me at all. I don't know why it would.

I have seen the promotion and I am not syaing they aren't doing a good job so far. But they always seem to lose a little interest. I don't mind it being on BBC, I would just prefer Sci Fi is all.

That's what a DOG is? That never botheres me at all. I don't know why it would.

I have seen the promotion and I am not syaing they aren't doing a good job so far. But they always seem to lose a little interest. I don't mind it being on BBC, I would just prefer Sci Fi is all.
That's understood. I bet the non-digital viewers are pleased though.

Do what I'm doing and watch it all over again, at BBC2 pace. At least we get Heroes Unmasked afterwards each week.

Did you notice how funny the first couple of episodes seemed now that we've already watched it all?

Mohinder sounded much more Indian and Mama Pettrelli seemed far more helpless lol

I agree it was funny as you know how everything turns out, Heroes unmasked is good.

I don't like Mama Pettrelli the witch :cmad:
do you think shes got a power too?

Oh definitely. But they'll save it for something big in season 2.

Yeah wonder what it is, I don't like her shes Villain! Can't help but think of Hiro when he called Nathan a villain the way he said it ''Villain!'' lol.

Yeah wonder what it is, I don't like her shes Villain! Can't help but think of Hiro when he called Nathan a villain the way he said it ''Villain!'' lol.
Haha yeah. He's actually another one whose accent altered lol.

Could hardly speak English to begin with...

Haha yeah. He's actually another one whose accent altered lol.

Could hardly speak English to begin with...

I know bless him lol but it would as the more he learnt English the more his accent would change to suit words in his sentaces and stuff.

I loved that part ''You Villain you bad man! Villain''! lol.

Or his ''Like Star Treck'' lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"