Heroes vs. Lost

Sebastos

le professionnel
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this for some time now. So which hit show in your opinon do you think is better? I've always been a Lost fan and now definetly a Heroes fan. For me personally, i'd have to go with Heroes! It's just exciting, seeing people with all these powers and there's, comedy, action, mystery, and etc. I like Lost and all, but ever since the season premiere the whole mystery about the island is fading away for me. But still i'll keep watching. So for me, Heroes owns my soul!

Plus, ninja Hiro kicks ass. :ninja:

Discuss.

I voted Heroes. I never watched lost. It was always on when Smallville was on so i never got into it.

I like both shows.

However, I love Lost whereas I only merely enjoy Heroes.

Lost is, to me, a far better series. It's been consistantly great and never ceases to amaze me.

Heroes has potential of being as great as Lost, but it's too soon to tell.

Lost without a doubt. I find Heroes to be boring but I am curious to see where it goes.

Heroes has been on only a few episodes.

Lost has been on for 2 seasons and is just beginning its 3rd.
Half of season one was good. Maybe 4 episodes of season 2 were good. The current season is lackluster.

So... which is better?

Lost's first season beats Heroes. Lost in its current incarnation couldn't beat a sack of crap.

Right now, Heroes. It's just that bit more fresh. I worry Lost is losing its way.

Lost is far superior.

Once you get past the fact that heroes is about... super heroes, it's really a very poor show.

Ask me again when "Heroes" is 3 episodes into it's 3rd season.

But for now? Both. They both kick my ass every week.

Too early to call. Heroes has potential but it could throw it out the window if it drags it out too much like LOST.

JLBats said:
Lost's first season beats Heroes. Lost in its current incarnation couldn't beat a sack of crap.

BINGO!

Heroes is on mondays, Lost is on wednesdays...
I can watch both shows, so it doesn't really matter which one is better than the other as long as both of them are good.
Lost season 1, episodes 1 thru 4 > Heroes season 1, episodes 1 thru 4.

I want to see what happens when Heroes and 24 start sharing the same time slot...

JLBats said:
You haven't seen the whole of Heroes season 1 yet!

They're not even in the same league. I like both of the shows.

Heroes is just absolutely awesome right now.

Specially after tonight's ep, and of course, the first, second, third, and fourth leading up to it. This show just keeps getting better and better every week. Once you watch, you're already anticipating the next episode. It's well written, and always comes together like a puzzle, answering all the questions. I love this show, truly do.

Heroes for me. :up:

i hate lost......

HEROES IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"