Heroes vs. Lost

John Lock would just kill everyone and then play backgammon. :o

The Question said:
John Lock would just kill everyone and then play backgammon. :o

No, Hiro would take out everyone with his badass katana, then go back to the past and make sure everyone wished they hadn't been born!!! :cmad:

After, he'd chill and eat his waffles. :o

Luke_Cage said:
No, Hiro would take out everyone with his badass katana, then go back to the past and make sure everyone wished they hadn't been born!!! :cmad:

After, he'd chill and eat his waffles. :o

No way dude. John Lock. Backgammon.

Psh, Hurley would eat Hiro whole. And every time Hurley sez 'Dude', he stops time.

Neto Magnus said:
Psh, Hurley would eat Hiro whole. And every time Hurley sez 'Dude', he stops time.

That was good. lol

True, but there's no way that Heroes has taken it's place.

Is lost gonna turn into one of those 'what happened' shows.

"Call it a crisis in leadership." -- Proposition Joe

From the looks of it, maybe. I used to like it, but now it's just "meh" imo.

I've really loved Lost for a long time. But it's starting to drag a bit. Heroes completely dominates it for now.

mathhater said:
I've really loved Lost for a long time. But it's starting to drag a bit. Heroes completely dominates it for now.

That's exactly what it's doing for me.

The Question said:
No way dude. John Lock. Backgammon.

Brother, I am telling you. Issac would paint for the future for all the castaways, then it would involve the ultimate showdown of Jack and Sawyer, vs. the Petrelli bros.

And, and after, Nikki would totally give Kate a new way to look at things. Twice, with her "other" self. :o:up:

I'd say Lost has the more appealing characters, and the better premise. Unfortunately it's also got all those damn backstories that don't amount to a hill of beans. I tape it each week but don't get around to watching it till days later. I watch Heroes the night it airs.

What I like about Heroes, is that with each ep, nothin' drags. It always comes together in a way for people to understand just what they're going through. And it leaves a good opening for people who want to get hook up in the show. It's only promising to get better and better IMO.

Heroes is definately the better show. Not necessarily in terms of writing because both shows are well written but Heroes actually looks like the type of show that progresses whereas Lost just strings you along from episode to episode. Extremely well written but goes nowhere from week to week.

You do realize that Hiro has never used his Katanna right? Anyways, as far as episodes on episodes, Heroes has a similar feel to Lost season one. Besides, we dont even know how the big mystery of what happens is gonna turn out. For all we know it could be three times as worse as the whole button debacle.

So if we look at the pilot and next three episodes of Lost compared to the total run of Heroes so far, Lost completely rapes it.

Lost has better writing. Heroes has better Pacing.

Just last night one of my friends said he was dumping Lost for Heroes, and that a lot of people he knew were doing the same.

maxwell's demon said:
Lost has better writing. Heroes has better Pacing.

Just last night one of my friends said he was dumping Lost for Heroes, and that a lot of people he knew were doing the same.
That doesn't make any sense, they air on different nights. It's not like one show is going to be jealous of the other.

time commitment is what he was referring to. Same with a lot of people i know who don't want to spend more that X hours a week in front of the TV. Additionally there was the frustration of waiting week after week (or weeks after weeks) for things to progress.

he said he might ("might") give Lost another shot after the season was over and he could watch it on dvd, uninterrupted.

Lost has become an utter train wreck, the last few episodes were some of the worst television I have ever seen. I still seem to watch it at this point simply because, no reason at all. Like a comic collector who buys a **** comic just to add to the collection. So invested into it at that point you have to push on no matter the sheer crappiness.

Heroes on the other hand has had more plot and story in 5 episodes than Lost has managed in 3 seasons. Shocking. Prison Break should be named amongst these I think too, BSG as well... both kick Lost's arse and are better/comparable to heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"