Heroes vs. Lost

Marc said:
Heroes on the other hand has had more plot and story in 5 episodes than Lost has managed in 3 seasons.
lol.gif

Heroes is one of the least imaginative shows I've ever seen.

Marc said:
Heroes on the other hand has had more plot and story in 5 episodes than Lost has managed in 3 seasons.
Oh so true.

Heroes leads 34 to 15! :cool:

Enzyme said:
lol.gif

Heroes is one of the least imaginative shows I've ever seen.

Even if that were the case, what I said would still be true. ;)

As imaginative things goes, pushing a button for a season doesn't hold up well to say... a psychopathic mirror woman. :ninja: Or recycling the same idea, flashback, ironic character 'revelation'... Locke does something to show he is a *****. Rinse and repeat.

Marc said:
Lost has become an utter train wreck, the last few episodes were some of the worst television I have ever seen. I still seem to watch it at this point simply because, no reason at all. Like a comic collector who buys a **** comic just to add to the collection. So invested into it at that point you have to push on no matter the sheer crappiness.

Heroes on the other hand has had more plot and story in 5 episodes than Lost has managed in 3 seasons. Shocking. Prison Break should be named amongst these I think too, BSG as well... both kick Lost's arse and are better/comparable to heroes.
Season 3? It's pretty damn good. Its destroying season 2 anyways.

Marc said:
As imaginative things goes, pushing a button for a season doesn't hold up well to say... a psychopathic mirror woman. :ninja:
That has to be a joke. Creating a character that has two personalities, where the dormant one only surfaces to protect the other is far from imaginative. They're already referring to her as Stripper-Hulk, so she can't be that much of an original idea.

It might not be as bad if Nikki's Other Self's, first appearance felt about as threatening as a wet tea towel.

I love both, honestly. I've been following LOST since it began, and have loved it ever since. The first two seasons, IMO, were the best of the series thus far. From me, season 3 has yet to live up to my expectations.

I love Heroes, because here is a show where you have, good characters, great effects, well written episodes, action, love, drama, and with each episode things unfold, leaving the questions you had of the last episode answered, because with every new one, new questions surface. And everything always comes together piece by piece. Like a puzzle. Each episode blows the other out of the water, every week. And you're always left with wanting more, and excited to see what happens in the next ep. Things in this show move along well, and never drag on and on.

So yes, I love both shows. But if someone asked me which one I'd choose, I'd say Heroes in a second. Really great show.

Lost has gotten so boring lately. Nothing has happened for almost four weeks.

Something big happens in Heroes every single week, and they each end in great cliffhangers.

So Heroes for me as well.

I voted both.

Heroes has me more hooked at the moment but I still remember what seeing Lost for the first time was like. I think I need to see at least a full season of Heroes before making any comparison.

Heroes! How can people watch a show like Lost when they are constantly going on hiatus'. And then return a few months later with new episodes.

Fanticon said:
Heroes! How can people watch a show like Lost when they are constantly going on hiatus'. And then return a few months later with new episodes.

You really think that Heroes won´t do the same? Going on hiatus is standard practice for network shows.

I realize its standard practice...but I hear so much about this show, I've still not gotten around to seeing it but I read that after the Nov. 8th episode for season 3, new episodes won't return untill Feb. Just look at the gaps between the original air dates for last season...ABC has a huge hit, and then leaves thier fans in the dark for months at a time. If I were a loyal fan of the show, like with others that I watch...I would be very frustrated with this show.

Fanticon said:
I realize its standard practice...but I hear so much about this show, I've still not gotten around to seeing it but I read that after the Nov. 8th episode for season 3, new episodes won't return untill Feb. Just look at the gaps between the original air dates for last season...ABC has a huge hit, and then leaves thier fans in the dark for months at a time. If I were a loyal fan of the show, like with others that I watch...I would be very frustrated with this show.
And you think Heroes is never going to take a break?

Wait for the sweeps months, they'll stop airing new episodes the weeks before. Heroes only has about 22-24 episodes per season (the same as Lost), they will air reruns sooner or later.

Duende Verde said:
And you think Heroes is never going to take a break?

Wait for the sweeps months, they'll stop airing new episodes the weeks before. Heroes only has about 22-24 episodes per season (the same as Lost), they will air reruns sooner or later.

The flop you talking about?

The Punisher said:
The flop you talking about?

Fanticon was talking about the 12 week break Lost is going to take after the following 2 episodes as if it was the only show that did that, i'm sure heroes will go on hiatus sooner or later.

Lost. But I'm looking forward to heroes

Duende Verde said:
Fanticon was talking about the 12 week break Lost is going to take after the following 2 episodes as if it was the only show that did that, i'm sure heroes will go on hiatus sooner or later.

I see, well, Heroes has alot of episodes to air. And imo, since it's NBC's break out hit, i think a hiatus won't happen yet.

Heroes is new and fresh, but not terribly original. Both are good, but Lost is better.

You can't compare a three season show to 6 episodes of another show. If anything, you should compare the first 6 episodes of Lost to Heroes, in which case you find that Lost is indeed the better show. I for one hated the first 30 minutes of Heroes. The begining was abrupt and confusing. Lost however also had an abrupt ending but somehow it managed to grip you right from the start.
It remains to be seen how Heroes will evolve.

Now that the first season of Heroes is over, who had the best premiere season, LOST or HEROES?

Lost did. Heroes was good but slightly disappointing. Very slightly. Lost may have had its best episode last night.

I can't decide. But I just watched the Lost finale. I'll probably say Heroes in a day or two.

No more filler episodes for 'LOST' next season. Watch it reclaim its throne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"