Heroes vs. Lost

Need I remind all the LOST fans that they wrote an entire season's worth of episodes centered around pushing a button that went absolutely nowhere? I rest my case your honor.

I repeat the question:

First season of LOST vs First season of Heroes

Which was better?

I repeat the question:

First season of LOST vs First season of Heroes

Which was better?

I'm gonna go with Lost. Heroes had a weak finale. Lost, with the exception of the Kate-centric episodes which I never liked (although I like the character), was excellent.

I often think about Lost as I do about Matrix. Brilliant first season. Weak second season. And a third season that started out kind of mediocre but ended up being a hell of a ride.

Lost definately had a better finale than the poor effort that was Heroes. Still prefer Heroes though.

well, after the almost vomitive season finale of Heroes and the magnificent season finale of Lost, I think there is no doubt which is better.

54 to 28? Not surprising, being on a superhero forum.

I went with both. Considering the question asked earlier, I'll admit that Lost's 1st season was the best thing I had seen in ages. I've only lost my tracking of what episode of Lost I'm on, due to the Sky/Virgin TV case.

If Heroes had the awesome 2 hour fight, with a Peter kicking ass, then I would've gone for Heroes. It just seemed half-assed, considering the build up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"