Hey, Kids! Now you can disprove evolution in your own backyard!

PWN3R

Instagram:@Mannie_Bothans
Reaction score
Here's what you'll need:

One (1) fishbowl :
webfishbowlrussiandollswu1.jpg

One (1) pitcher of water :
pitcherhq5.jpg

One (1) hamster, alive :
hamsterwd1.jpg

One (1) hardbound copy, Charles Darwin's
Origin of Species :
originspeciesjd4.jpg

...and now here's the experiment!

Step 1: Fill your fishbowl with water. I don't want to give anything away, but soon it's going to be a bowl for another kind of animal.

Step 2:
Drop the hamster (you can call it "Skip") into the fishbowl.

Step 3:
Cover the fishbowl with Charles Darwin's Origin of Species.

Step 4:
Seems like a pretty desperate situation Skip has gotten himself into. This would be an ideal time for evolution to kick in!

Step 5: Follow the Scientific Method --observe! Is the hamster "evolving" gills? Has he "evolved" a jackhammer to drill through the fishbowl, or "adapted to his environment" with a tiny flamethrower to burn through Origin of Species? Didn't think so.

Step 6: Let the hamster go. Just because Darwin was a sick twist with a God Complex doesn't mean we have to buy into his power trip.
(You could also call the hamster "Teddy.")

link

I object to this.

The hamster shouldn't be Teddy.... It should be TEDDY

So true. Stupid Darwin.

stupid hamster.... learn to swim.

of course if you change step 5 to

"pray to god so he'll save the hamster"

you can use the same method to disprove the existence of god!
yay! we all win! abortions for all!!!

of course if you change step 5 to

"pray to god so he'll save the hamster"

you can use the same method to disprove the existence of god!
yay! we all win! abortions for all!!!

BOOOOO!

Here's what you'll need:

One (1) fishbowl :

pitcherhq5.jpg

One (1) hamster, alive :
hamsterwd1.jpg

Origin of Species :
originspeciesjd4.jpg

Step 1: Fill your fishbowl with water. I don't want to give anything away, but soon it's going to be a bowl for another kind of animal.

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:
Seems like a pretty desperate situation Skip has gotten himself into. This would be an ideal time for evolution to kick in!

Step 5: Follow the Scientific Method --observe! Is the hamster "evolving" gills? Has he "evolved" a jackhammer to drill through the fishbowl, or "adapted to his environment" with a tiny flamethrower to burn through Origin of Species? Didn't think so.

Step 6: Let the hamster go. Just because Darwin was a sick twist with a God Complex doesn't mean we have to buy into his power trip.

link
You need to read the book instead of simply using it as some hamster-barrier. :o

An individual cannot evolve. OMGWTFPWNED.

...I really couldn't tell whether or not this was a joke. :csad:

EDIT: Now I know...actually clicked the link. :csad:

I r lose.

Here's what you'll need:

One (1) fishbowl :

pitcherhq5.jpg

One (1) hamster, alive :
hamsterwd1.jpg

Origin of Species :
originspeciesjd4.jpg

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

link

This is full of win and truthiness.

I hope some people in here are joking. :o

It made me grin and laugh when I first read it in Colbert's book. It gave me a good belly laugh when some people on here think that it's serious

I've known some people who have said and done the same thing in order to disprove evolution then start crying when you tell them to produce solid evidence (not the bible) that god made everything. (And "Just look around you" doesn't cut it in my book:p)

Here's what you'll need:

One (1) fishbowl :

pitcherhq5.jpg

One (1) hamster, alive :
hamsterwd1.jpg

Origin of Species :
originspeciesjd4.jpg

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

link
The sad and embarrassing part about that is that sounds just like an argument primitive creationists would come up with.

ROTFLMAO still laughing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"