• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hi, X3 Book

MaleRogue

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hi,
For anyone who wants to read my X3 book...
You can add me on msn...
[email protected]
I am also making an X4 so when that is done I could send that to...
You can also give me your own e-mail address

Because he cannot find out the method to post all of the pictures~ And the pictures are nice to reflect what he wrote. Can anyone help~? If you are a rogue fans....You will love his story very much~ He gets excellent imagination.

Because he cannot find out the method to post all of the pictures~ And the pictures are nice to reflect what he wrote. Can anyone help~? If you are a rogue fans....You will love his story very much~ He gets excellent imagination.

oh its pretty easy just go to imageshack.us and follow the instructions to host the picture. then when u type your post here, include the tag they give you with two

Well the problem is...
I did not save the pictures and they are all in Word

MaleRogue said:
Well the problem is...
I did not save the pictures and they are all in Word
can u copy them into paint or something and then save them as jpegs there??? then host em +post?

the pictures look awful when I do that....
I tried that

I'll add you MaleRogue. I'm not a huge Rogue fan, but it sounds interesting.

tirminyl your account doen't work at my list..

Okay javon... It is mainly Rogue... but the one I am writing now is Storm and all of the children of the X-Men

I was just abput 2 tell you that,lol. Did u get my message?

Yes and I added you on msn...
waiting till you come online :D

Wait..u didn't get my message. It's not on there..did u write something back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"