Official Fan Trailers and Videos Thread

MSJ explains the two red "jumpsuit" jumps in the "Anybody Else Notice This" thread - both are Johnny B. From the director's mouth ! Very cool.

PS - I would paste the thread link but being a newbie I am not sure how. Vartha? FH? Quick explanation of how to do that? Thanks guys. :ghost:

No prob CR. All you have to do is open the thread, highlight the link in the URL box of your browser, copy it (CTRL-C or right click, copy) and then paste it directly as text here. It'll change to a clickable link, automatically.

Post what you've made for Ghost Rider.

I made this in Window's Movie Maker. It's my second trailer ever. (1st was Spider-Man 3)

I know it's not perfect but it took awhile. I'll make more soon.

Tell me what you think.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsPZCY6CNUA

Hey that was a pretty good trailer!

I'm still waiting for a trailer with the GR Transformation in it, I dont have the software to do it, otherwise I already would.

Thanks!

The transformation one from the blog? I'd love to use that, but I have it in Quicktime only. I make my stuff with Window's Movie Maker at the moment, which only allows Window's Media videos.:(

But I really wanted to use some of that clip.

Indeed WH; Nice work! Not sure why it's taken me so long to get in here....

Also, so you know, there's a bunch of fan made stuff in older threads that I'll be merging with this one in time... which will appear before your original post here. Just a heads up on that.

I just get a blank screen but I can hear the music. What format was it made in?

Man, that was awesome Ones!!! The music choice was excellent and you have a lot of the best clips from everything put in there. Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Right f***ing now, I'm about to ***** mypants. The Ones, that trailer, it was MAGICAL!! A masterpiece. Not only better than official GR trailers and other fan trailers, it was on par with some of hollywood's best trailers, like King Arthur (My favorite trailer).

The trailer's ideas were awesome but the perfect cutting and using the best clips with better music and an overall pro touch that almost no fan trailer has, this is a SUPERB work and I really really think MSJ should see this. (I know they kouldn't use most of the clips in trailers because of green band and intense transformation but this trailer, The Ones work, should have been the official trailer for the film.:up: :woot: :wow: :ghost:

Thank you for this superb trailer.
2 REQUESTS:
1.Kould you please post one with higher resolution?
2.Kan I post the dl link you wrote here on another forum? (I will not use it with my name, I will say that its your work. The site that I want to show the trailer to my friends is Kamidogu.com)

:wow: :ghost:

That was terrific, TheOnes. Far more exciting than any other trailer. It was great to see a big, relentless chunk of GR in action!

:up:

Whoa, thanks for the kind words guys.

Your right FH, I just might put it on Youtube

Red Rider, yes you can post the download link aslong as you give me credit, but i cant post it in a higher res as it is 400MB

The Ones have you tried encoding the video with .mov or another format? It might reduce the file size.

Awesome trailer by the way. Great work The Ones.

I tried that, .mov turns it into GB's for some reason

Really? Ok. Forget that than. I'm going to search something on google. See if I can find something to help.

One question. How did you get to 400MB? What program did you use?

Thanks for the link, and i used Adobe Premiere

The Ones, Thanks for answering and again thanks for the superb work. Isn't there anywhere you kan post a higher quality? A bit below 400? Kan you upload it on a uploading site or something. I really want to see the higher res one.
Thanks for the superb work, Thanks for giving me permission to post it and you HAVE TO post it on YouTube so more people kan see it. See whats the true GR.

Fileden is out of bandwitdh. Kould someone reupload it (The Ones trailer) on a different server or YouTube? Thanks.

FINALLY, THE ONES you have definitely raised the bar in terms of Fan trailers.

This one is definitely the BEST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"