Official Fan Trailers and Videos Thread

so guys does someone know the music at the end i really need it ?

Check out this trailer on youtube which says "unreleased trailer". It appears to be all the footage from all the trailers we've seen seamed together in a rough way but watch the whole 4 minute thing. It says this guy made it as a home trailer but I don't remember that ending footage.

At the end Nic has this cool scene I've never seen before where he says "Let's Ride" and then he flames on. Gotta see this. That part is at minute 3:33 into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAn5OTxoSQM&mode=related&search=

That ending is new footage to us right???

There's also a scene with him coming out of the water and something kind of jumps on him I don't remember that one. Be patient and watch it all.

Oh sweet thanks. There was some stuff I hadn't seen before!

I thought so. But where did this guy get it from or did we just forget???

Wow...theres alot I hadn't seen! Seriously where did he get this from?

Some of the footage is from the old comic-con, and some is from the last trailer...not the brand new one but the one before that. I forgot he jumped all the trucks in the first one and obiously it was worth delaying the movie cause the helicopters make it look so much better. You can see the original old footage with the "flaming head" placements that Harry Knowles thought was the real footage. LOL There's 2 or 3 parts I just don't remember ever seeing though. I love the ending with the radar gun...I remember that part.

It's actually cool cause it shows the progress of the film in one sitting.

Oh. Well I hadn't seen any of the previous footage save for the two trailers, and that one tease shot of him on the bike.

all of the stuff is actually old...that "lets ride" bit is from the international trailer.
someone posted something similar here some time ago

Oh I don't think I saw the international trailer. It's kind of cool though to see all the footage in one place, in one viewing and see the progress they made.

It's the Comic Con Trailer, Domestic Teaser, International Teaser & the new Trailer all in one

I do love the line "Let's Ride" and then BOOM immediate flames.

^^^Great sequence!

The 'let's ride' part needs to be cut. That actually kind of killed the International Teaser. It looked good (the CGI and everything) but it was too corny. And it didn't look painful.

It was unexpected. I actually like it. It was more of a promo I think for the fans w/Nic hyping the movie than actual footage for the film. I liked it.

Hey I was wondering if anybody with the PC technical know-how could re-add the Blaze-to-GR transformation into the Domestic/and or International trailer?

I know I'm not the only one who would have liked to see it on the trailer.

:ghost:

cool trailer... i agree ...if anyone could edit the full trans into the existing trailer...that would rock.....

Guys did you notice the helicopter jump scene from the fan made trailer above is actually the death of Johnny Blaze's father, a flashback scene maybe?

tecnowraith said:
Guys did you notice the helicopter jump scene from the fan made trailer above is actually the death of Johnny Blaze's father, a flashback scene maybe?

hmmm..dont think so...Barton dies when they are both at an old cheap carnival...its a very low budget setting. not even 1 helicopter involved....check out the ceiling above young Johnny's head when he is leaning over his dying father...its a tent.
think its even set in the early 1980's too.....lots of extras were dressed up in bad 80s clothing..heh

Tecno ... if you watch the full trailer off the sony site you will see Nic Cage / Johnny B. interviewed in the red suit by Eva (Roxanne) Mendes first ... it is him in the jump. The flashback is of Johnny's dad after a different stunt. Hope that helps ... watched it far too many times ... 79 to go! :ghost: :ghost:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"