World Hilary Duff as Supergirl

As hot as she is, has Estella Warren even been in a single good movie? :o

CConn said:
As hot as she is, has Estella Warren even been in a single good movie? :o

Yup...planet of the apes sucked arse.

This thread needs to be moved to the correct board.

Supergirl isnt supposed to be annoying...

White_Howling said:
and if she loses all her baby fat.. then she might have a chance

She's not fat no more. You havent seen her new pics? She is bony.

Elisha Cuthbert would make a great Super Girl, good recommendation. I personally like the Super Girl from the animated series and I think she would fit the profile. Would love to see her duke it out.

Elisha Cuthbert looks the part, but I also like Parabo.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

can somebody post some manips?

Hilary Duff is the only believable high-schooler in that lot... I can pick many other actersses I'd rather see in the role...

What about the girl from Eurotrip? Sure, she ain't got ****...but her acting is not half bad. Michelle Trachtenberg....thats her name.

cestro316 said:
I think shes a very talented actress and is gonna go places.I think if they were ever to make something with Superman's cousin Kara/Supergirl, Hilary would be the perfect choice. She looks alot like the supergirl from the animated series. Get this shes making a movie with Tom Welling aka Clark Kent from "Smallville" The movies called "Cheaper by the Dozen" and he plays her brother or something.

:supes:
she is pretty hot! and would make a good choice!

jbsuperman2 said:
What about the girl from Eurotrip? Sure, she ain't got ****...but her acting is not half bad. Michelle Trachtenberg....thats her name.

She's too skinny and small. Face also doesn't match.

Trickyg said:
What about Tara Reid?

Tara Reid looks like one of those "ditzy" girls for a lack of a better term, and just doesn't fit IMO.

Kinda off-topic but...

Superboy said:
If you're a fan of DEAD POET SOCIETY or just films with lesbians you'll love it.

Are you insulting Dead Poets Society? If so, then I hope you burn in hell. :mad:

Hey how about the girl that played belma in scooby doo Linda Cardelinni. My wife refured me to here and i was like hell know but then she should me some pics of here and she does have the look of supergirl. What do guys think hers a pic of her.

supergirl9.jpg

SuperVenom said:
Elisha Cuthbert would make a great Super Girl, good recommendation. I personally like the Super Girl from the animated series and I think she would fit the profile. Would love to see her duke it out.

Elisha. Drools. :spidey: She's defintely worthy of the part.

chrisguyver said:
Hey how about the girl that played belma in scooby doo Linda Cardelinni. My wife refured me to here and i was like hell know but then she should me some pics of here and she does have the look of supergirl. What do guys think hers a pic of her.

supergirl9.jpg

Okay, I'm liking the idea of Linda Cardelinia in the part as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"