HML# New pics!!! Carded and Loose!!!

i saw them all at comic con and they looked fine.... not a fan of rachels legs.. but it could be an easy fix...

im pleased with them all
esp colossus, danger, cyclops, and hydra goon

I won't lie, the Hydra soldier impressed me. I wouldn't mind having 2 for Cap to beat down.

ill get 2 or 3... hopefully one being the variant...

oo and im so giving colossus a metallic paint job...

Colossus' legs are way to big. Length is OK but just too bulky. Proportions look off. Otherwise he looks OK, does need a more metallic finish.

ya, im just gonna paint him with some pretty mettalic paint..

yippee!!!

Anyway, i think i'll get Cyke but he won't stay as AXM Cyke. Either that or I make his lines gold because the yellow is just so plain looking.

im gonna see if i can cut the extended part of his "cuffs" off...

btw, emma frost just verbally owned Danger in astonishing... i friggin love whedon doing x-men.... so would love for him to write/direct an X-movie...

i saw them all at comic con and they looked fine.... not a fan of rachels legs.. but it could be an easy fix...

im pleased with them all
esp colossus, danger, cyclops, and hydra goon

I really like the HYDRA guy... Actually the gun in his arm has the HYDRA logo on it!!!! That look awesome!!!

I'll be getting at least ten of them, between variants and regulars...

With my five customs that would bring me to a total of 15...:whatever: Well, maybe I'll get 15 of the new ones!!!

So if you guys want to sell some of your goons...you know who to contact!!!! :cwink:

I can't wait to see them altogether in a fight scene.

I am begining to buy some materials...I want to do like an diorama in some ruins, with some lab stuff(broken), I dont know, I'm still planing! lol

Well its good you're planning now. I think a sciene/tech lab would work great. Not sure if you get the current Captain America book but the way the tech/lab areas have been drawn in there for AIM and SHIELD and personally a scaled set that is close to those would look great. Especially like if one station was busted and the monitor was broken, maybe with a chair or something sticking out of it and a bunch of busted wires hanging out the keyboard areas or the wall and stuff like that. Good luck with building that set bro.

Yeah man, I'm reading that, Brubaker man, he's a f***** genious(not for killing Cap) the way he writes and the illustrations...just awesome.

Lets see, I'm visiting some stores to get some ideas, see new stuff, once I begin I'll be posting pics of it's progress!!!

Really? I don't like whedon's X-men...the first stuff was okay, this current arc is dumb.....and I feel that Cassiday's art has really dropped off....it's still great but it honestly feels more like someone else impersonating cassaday's art lately......

rough your just holding things up on a pedistle.. honestly.. look back, the art (least the way he's always drawn emma for instance, has all been the same. Yeah this arch is lack luster, but in my opinion whedon has never shined hugely on in depth story telling, least not issue by issue... but when you combine them all they all fit perfectly. But where Whedon shines the most is charicterization. He's done wonders with Emma and Kitty imo..., Does a great Wolverine (turning him into james, and his facial expression during smelling sex on kitty and peter... priceless), the one thing this current arch really has done though imo is made me care for cyke more... hes always written so boring... but i think the loss of powers has added to his charicterization

Really? I don't like whedon's X-men...the first stuff was okay, this current arc is dumb.....and I feel that Cassiday's art has really dropped off....it's still great but it honestly feels more like someone else impersonating cassaday's art lately......

Ahhh, I was talking about Brubaker, who by the way is like miles ahead of Whedon. IMO.
Astonishing has turned...dont know, lame?

I hope for Hasbro to do a gift set/pack like the HOM, X-men , FF ones... but with all the different variants of the HYDRA goons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"