ironman will be 6 inch!

i duno...still i dont think he would be a good BAF. you could make him just as big as a normal fig i reckon, so i dont think he would need to be a BAF.

i actually think the spidey slayer is the obvious choice

i duno...still i dont think he would be a good BAF. you could make him just as big as a normal fig i reckon, so i dont think he would need to be a BAF.

i actually think the spidey slayer is the obvious choice

i reckon no baf is a standard figure size though ;)

ronan and annihilus are both bigger then rhino... though rhino i think could be a baf , but anyone smaller, no

Dmm he looks huge in the thunderbolts he alays sems to tower over everyone else even chen and hes pretty bulky. Baf hydro mn they would prob just make sand man blue.

Dmm he looks huge in the thunderbolts he alays sems to tower over everyone else even chen and hes pretty bulky. Baf hydro mn they would prob just make sand man blue.

sandman blue? dude even hasbro isnt that dumb...

but venom no... thats just in that comic..rhino is also drawn HUGE ... but venom is no way big as rhino... rhino takes on the like of hulk... venom would look puny next to hulk..

btw i made a spidey wish list thread u may like ;)

Ill go take peak now. Plus if its just a spidey line the chances are there will be no baf but they will come with some sort of action like the last lot of classics did.

Ill go take peak now. Plus if its just a spidey line the chances are there will be no baf but they will come with some sort of action like the last lot of classics did.

i wouldnt be to sure about that... after all FF and hulk are getting ones, and they never had one under toybiz.... anything can happen imo

i reckon no baf is a standard figure size though ;)

ronan and annihilus are both bigger then rhino... though rhino i think could be a baf , but anyone smaller, no

meh true. i was thinking him as being all seperated and stuff tho. but forget tht I WANT A SPIDEY SLAYER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whatever:

i wouldnt be to sure about that... after all FF and hulk are getting ones, and they never had one under toybiz.... anything can happen imo

Yeah but they were mrketed under the legends line. Thats the only reason i think there my be no baf.
Then again hasbro must know its a sure fire way to sell figures. Give us a baf and we will collect them all even movie jean grey yuck

Yeah but they were mrketed under the legends line. Thats the only reason i think there my be no baf.
Then again hasbro must know its a sure fire way to sell figures. Give us a baf and we will collect them all even movie jean grey yuck

movie jean grey i didnt think was bad at all imo...

and like i said, we dont know anything about this spidey wave, so it could easily be given the legend title or not

True Just when the pod cast started they said they were in charge of marketing for spidermn superhero squad and marvel legends thats the only reason i thought it mght not be part of the legends line.

So iron man.....

True Just when the pod cast started they said they were in charge of marketing for spidermn superhero squad and marvel legends thats the only reason i thought it mght not be part of the legends line.

So iron man.....

i guess u missed when they said "ironman and spider-man waves in 08 will be 6inch...

thats not superhero squad... there tiny

So iron man.....

we better get a suited and booted stark.

i guess u missed when they said "ironman and spider-man waves in 08 will be 6inch...

thats not superhero squad... there tiny

Sorry there was meant to be comma there between spiderman and super hero squad :)

Anyway i guess we will find out soon enough whats coming.

Do we know when they will announce what figure won the vote to be made (or has it been announced and i missed it) not tht it matters to us uchi we hve to go through the usual stress of getting these exclusive figures. Hasbro needs to remember it has a world wide market at some point

Sorry there was meant to be comma there between spiderman and super hero squad :)

Anyway i guess we will find out soon enough whats coming.

Do we know when they will announce what figure won the vote to be made (or has it been announced and i missed it) not tht it matters to us uchi we hve to go through the usual stress of getting these exclusive figures. Hasbro needs to remember it has a world wide market at some point

i think we would know if its been announced, so prob not yet...

i hope all get made, minus that butt ugly gambit

Yeh hes not nice at all. As long as sunfire and the twins get made ill be happy.

i want sunfire (but clear fire... and not yellow), the twins, storm, and lillandra badly

Silver samauri was good as well another bad guy to add to the shelves. But in the end im sure we will see them all.
If we get lilandra hopefully a polaris will follow soon after we need a Lorna

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"