Hollywood, I'm sick of the homoeroticism you call vampires.

It seems my ignorance keeps me from enjoying Caligari completely since I was unaware of the socio-polical elements... Unless your talking about it's comment on who's in the nut houses in which case I picked up on that, and yes that is a nice touch.

It seems my ignorance keeps me from enjoying Caligari completely since I was unaware of the socio-polical elements... Unless your talking about it's comment on who's in the nut houses in which case I picked up on that, and yes that is a nice touch.

I've taken a great deal of interest in the climate of 1920's germany, very intriguing in terms of censorship etc. Wiene wanted caligari to go without the outer story, so the whole film was just the 'flashback' with no ambiguity

okies, hugs n kisses, lol. pick up amorros perros, it's your destiny!

I've decided to take a double major at my college, English and Film Media(Currently just majoring in English), so when I start taking film classes next year, I'm sure if it's worth anything I'll run across his films or till my next vacation when I can start netflixing tons of foriegn stuff again.

I've decided to take a double major at my college, English and Film Media(Currently just majoring in English), so when I start taking film classes next year, I'm sure if it's worth anything I'll run across his films or till my next vacation when I can start netflixing tons of foriegn stuff again.

if you ever want any recommendations, just let moi know....

I agree, Vampire films are gay...but I do like goth girls

im reading The Vampire Chronicles right now and the way Ive always seen it its kinda like the vampires are like above hetero and homo sexuality like they arent sexual beings and they dont look at each other in sexual ways they look more for companionship whether it be with a male or female

These Underworld guys are a piece of s***.

im reading The Vampire Chronicles right now and the way Ive always seen it its kinda like the vampires are like above hetero and homo sexuality like they arent sexual beings and they dont look at each other in sexual ways they look more for companionship whether it be with a male or female

You shop at Hot Topic; don't you? :rolleyes:

I dreaded Dracula in Blade Trinity. He dressed in a white fluffy shirt with his chest open like Austin Powers. And how bout the scene where he goes to the Hot Topic like place and starts shopping there then bites the Goth girls neck!!!

He didn't go to a Hot Topic.:whatever:
Jeez, that place gets too much hate for no good reason.

I hate to quote myself but:

I dreaded Dracula in Blade Trinity. He dressed in a white fluffy shirt with his chest open like Austin Powers. And how bout the scene where he goes to the Hot Topic like place and starts shopping there then bites the Goth girls neck!!!

As in a place LIKE Hot Topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"