The Supernatural War RPG Season I OOC/Sign-Up thread

Because he may have a legitimate reason for you dropping out of yours? And you're dropping out of his to spite him? (which btw, atleast in my opinion, isn't a legitimate reason).

:ninja:
I had a legimate reason for dropping out of his. Two, actually. They were 1) I had to many characters on the go, and 2) The time change screwed up my plan. But he persuaded me to stay in his, then drops out of mine for only one of the reasons I was going to drop out of his.

That's just selfish. I made room for your RPG when I didn't have the time for it, so the least you can do is do the same to me. But if you dropping out of this, consider me out of yours.

Now that's just childish.

I'm out of this RPG because I can't guarantee that I'll post often or at all. I have drawn a blank on the character I had originally envisioned and have no drive at all to post as him in here. I'm sorry, but you've got plenty of people to keep this afloat.

Now that's just childish.

I'm out of this RPG because I can't guarantee that I'll post often or at all. I have drawn a blank on the character I had originally envisioned and have no drive at all to post as him in here. I'm sorry, but you've got plenty of people to keep this afloat.
W/e. I'll stay in your only because I like my character :o.

Is this in any way like the White Wolf RPGs?

What are the White Wolf RPG's?
Table-top RPGs similar to Dungeons & Dragons where the basis was to play as a vampire, werewolf, human, or other creature of darkness.

Ah, no, it's not like D&D at all. Nothing with stats and classes and no one real GM.

Wow, guys, this is pretty pathetic. Almost a whole day without an OOC and IC post for a new RPG. What the fizzle happened?

In this game, do UV rays hurt vampires or is this the whole "the sun represents the eye of God who burns the damned upon gazing on them"?

Nice to know someone is still interested in this. I'll have a post up tomorrow or the day after.

In this game, do UV rays hurt vampires or is this the whole "the sun represents the eye of God who burns the damned upon gazing on them"?
It hurts them, but doesn't immediately kill them.

Which is really no excuse. It's been four days since the IC thread went up. The only thing in there are my posts. You could've easily posted something in that time.

:csad: It wouldn't be dead if SOMEBODY (Who username starts with C and is the Vampire GM) would get his butt in gear and start our arc :cmad:.
:dry: Just because I don't choose to divulge my personal life with you doesn't mean I don't have one. If i wasn't preparing to be usher at my dads wedding, have a quiet birthday party at the weekend, and celebrate my birthday today (happy birthday to me), then maybe I would start it. As it is I only got a few minutes to sit at the computer and check my emails. If you're that bothered start it yourself.

:dry: Just because I don't choose to divulge my personal life with you doesn't mean I don't have one. If i wasn't preparing to be usher at my dads wedding, have a quiet birthday party at the weekend, and celebrate my birthday today (happy birthday to me), then maybe I would start it. As it is I only got a few minutes to sit at the computer and check my emails. If you're that bothered start it yourself.
Oh, sozzy, Happy Birthday.
Happy B-Day Catman.
Are you back in?

Happy Belated Birthday Cats, I was an Usher at my mum's wedding too :up:

Yeah, it is. All you've got are yourself and Catman, and neither of you seem terribly committed to the RPG. That's okay, but this is a sinking ship.

Yeah, it is. All you've got are yourself and Catman, and neither of you seem terribly committed to the RPG. That's okay, but this is a sinking ship.
If more come, then will you join? Plus, I am commited, I just have other RPGs too.

I wouldn't focus on my participation. I'd worry about getting some people in here and keeping this running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"