The Dark Knight Rises Holy Rusted Metal Bat-Lounge! Or The 'Tusi If You're Naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.
The killing is alright, a pretty good mystery, but the ending of the first season pretty much destroyed any goodwill it's remaining fans had. I haven't seen any of the second season. It's worth your time...if you have any to spare.
I have the whole summer to spare so I'm considering it. Thanks.

AHHHHH GoT spoilers! I haven't watched this ep yet.

I have to rave about last night's Mad Men episode though. Really dark episode but so much happened! You guys need to start watching this show. :wow:

I watch The Killing. I watched 3 episodes of Mad Men, not a fan, but it's somewhat entertaining.

Those trailers for a trailer is really starting to bug me.

It's not really a trailer for a trailer. Just an advertisement for a trailer. GET A GRIP, MAN.

You know that was a joke, right? Are you ok? Tell me your feelings.

I'm perfectly A-Okay.

o8bajb.jpg

Mmm chatter.

I've seen only a few episodes of Mad Med but I think I enjoyed them. Haven't been watching much tv of anything. If we had to choose between internet or tv, internet would win.

Part of me died when Lost ended. TV just hasn't been as gripping for me since. Breaking Bad is close, but Lost just kept me ridiculously interested each week with all the hypothesizing and speculation. There's still such a void for me from that show. :(

I saw season 2 of Lost when I didn't have cable and I really enjoyed it but once season 3 started I lost all interest. Before a couple years ago I was barely watching any tv. Then I got introduced to The Walking Dead before the show started and then Breaking Bad once it showed up on Netflix.

I've just never been addicted to a show like I was with Lost, and I've watched a lot of TV. Breaking Bad is incredible, and my favorite show on TV right now, but I don't find myself thinking daily about the show like I did with Lost.

I was hoping the new Battlestar series would fill that void, but of course, it's not happening anymore.
:cmad:

Yes, I really miss Lost. It helped fill the space in between looking for Batman Spoilers.

I was lucky enough one Sunday night, and caught the first episode of Breaking Bad by accident. Ever since then, I've been hooked.

I watched all of the seasons of Lost about a month before the finale hit TV. It was a great show, I just never really watched it till I got Netflix...and I'm kinda glad I did, too.

^ That was probably better since everything will be fresh on your mind. I wish I did that before the finale.

LOST was awesome. Even in the latter seasons it remained so for me, because it was appealing in a fanservicey way.

Yeah shows tend to be better if you watch it all at once in a marathon for the first time. I caught up all 3 seasons of Breaking Bad and the episodes leading up to the finale in season 4 and saw the season finale on tv.

I was really digging it when they started to get into the time travel aspects of the show. I really like sci-fi elements like that.

And the opening to season 2 is probably one of my favorites to any show I have ever seen.

I was really digging it when they started to get into the time travel aspects of the show. I really like sci-fi elements like that.
Agreed. The really funny part about that was they probably implemented one of the most logical/feasible interpretations of time travel, and it confused the general audience to the point they couldn't follow it at that point. I'll confess it was an odd transition, it went from a very grounded, survival driven drama to... that... but that's nerdy Damon Lindelof for you :oldrazz:

I also really liked the balls on the Season 5 Finale's twist, sad to see [BLACKOUT]Locke[/BLACKOUT] go but it was the right thing to do IMO... if dead isn't dead, that cheapens the risk of things on the show, and I have to applaud that level of trolling in any case, especially on such a fan favourite.

"We have to go back, Kate!"

My jaw reached the floor at that scene. :hrt:

:funny:

Is that an actual pic of him, or is that photoshopped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"