The Dark Knight Rises Holy Rusted Metal Bat-Lounge! Or The 'Tusi If You're Naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's some pic of some guy that got arrested or something that leaked onto the net, then someone seeing the resemblance captioned it. I -think-.

It's the first time I've ever seen that pic. Funny stuff.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I know there is such a lack of news that the forums are a bit nutty, but I just finished an animated batman short for class and i wanted to share with you guys and help pass the time!

It takes place in the 8 years between TDK and TDKR.

(I know there are a few video glitches from the flash encoding, but enjoy!)

THE DARK KNIGHT LANGUISH:
http://vimeo.com/39983237

Long time lurker, first time poster. I know there is such a lack of news that the forums are a bit nutty, but I just finished an animated batman short for class and i wanted to share with you guys and help pass the time!

It takes place in the 8 years between TDK and TDKR.

(I know there are a few video glitches from the flash encoding, but enjoy!)

THE DARK KNIGHT LANGUISH:
http://vimeo.com/39983237
Also, I do a great Michael Caine.

Is that animation hard to do? What software are you using?

Venus_Ice & Darkhunt, have you watched the GOT episode yet?!

No. I probably won't start Season 2 until next sunday, so I'll have 3 to watch :p

Is that animation hard to do? What software are you using?

I used Flash CS5. It's very time consuming to learn, but once you start to get familiar with it it becomes easier over time. This was my first animation and it took me about 4 weeks working on and off.

I tell you what i'm going to miss...

Desperate Housewives

Laugh it up! :o

The show was pretty poor in recent years, but I still liked the characters.

And just to add insult to injury... I never watched LOST and I have no intention to.

nosoup.gif

Yeah shows tend to be better if you watch it all at once in a marathon for the first time. I caught up all 3 seasons of Breaking Bad and the episodes leading up to the finale in season 4 and saw the season finale on tv.

I'd usually agree but I think most of the fun with Lost was the speculation and hypothesizing. I know I spent countless hours in the Lost thread on here debating with other fans. If I had marathon'd through all the seasons I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much.

"We have to go back, Kate!"

My jaw reached the floor at that scene. :hrt:

Top 3 craziest season finale's ever IMO.

I had goosebumps, then immediately got depressed that I had to wait half a year to see what happened next. :cmad:

The Flash Forward twist in LOST Season 3 was spoilt for me. It was still good in context, as before watching the consequences of that reveal didn't hit me in a way it really processed.

Last edited:
Flash Forward was spoilt for me. It was still good in context, as before watching the consequences of that reveal didn't hit me in a way it really processed.
I actually liked both Flash Forward and The Event. I liked The Event more, and wish they went with a 2nd season. It got sooooo good at the end.

You know who needs a tv show? This guy:

[YT]s5oDpGSiBJs[/YT]

I actually liked both Flash Forward and The Event. I liked The Event more, and wish they went with a 2nd season. It got sooooo good at the end.

:huh: ... Nooo, I meant the Flash Forward plot device used as the twist at the end of the third season of LOST, not the show Flash Forward xD I thought that was crap, to be honest. :oldrazz:

:huh: ... Nooo, I meant the Flash Forward plot device used as the twist at the end of the third season of LOST, not the show Flash Forward xD I thought that was crap, to be honest. :oldrazz:
Ahhhh.:doh:

Yeah, ummmm, who said anything about the show. Ummmmmm, I didn't like it either.:csad:

Hehe, ahhh damn, I wish that show was still on.

The Flash Forward twist in LOST Season 3 was spoilt for me. It was still good in context, as before watching the consequences of that reveal didn't hit me in a way it really processed.

The entire finale was so crazy for me. I watched it live and had the exact reaction I think they were trying to illicit from the audience. I was thoroughly shocked.

I watched a couple episodes of The Event, meh. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"