The Dark Knight Rises Holy Bat-Nipples And Butt Pads! It's the 'Tusi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prestige is an adaptation of a book and despite what he may say about Inception it also heavily borrows from other existing material so I don't mind more adaptations personally.

inception_donald_duck.jpg

Not only that but some visual cues from Paprika too.

BB and TDK did seem like Nolan films, TDKR however just seemed... not like a Nolan film. Still love it though.

However, a main issue with TDKR and Inception is that even though it is an ensemble film the side characters get little development some which a JL film would almost depend upon. I'm happy if Affleck gets it, The Town is a great film with great characters.

BB and TDK did seem like Nolan films, TDKR however just seemed... not like a Nolan film. Still love it though.

However, a main issue with TDKR and Inception is that even though it is an ensemble film the side characters get little development some which a JL film would almost depend upon. I'm happy if Affleck gets it, The Town is a great film with great characters.

Very true, I expect he will do a good job but then I'm not really into the JL so couldnt really judge it as a fan.

Very true, I expect he will do a good job but then I'm not really into the JL so couldnt really judge it as a fan.

I know little about JL all I know is that it deals with the big guns of the DC universe so equal character growth and screentime is key.

I know little about JL all I know is that it deals with the big guns of the DC universe so equal character growth and screentime is key.

Trouble is I dont have much interest in any DC characters other than Bats. Sup's doesn't do much for me and after that I'm not too keen on what they have. Its a film I would still check out but I would need something great to turn me around, but then maybe a good story and well directed film would do that.

They weren't kidding when they say that Guile's theme goes with everything. :wow: :up:

By the way what exactly is thread title supposed to be, I dont even know if I am ever on topic or not.

I just post in it because its on part 43 so I assume it must be a damn good one:woot:

By the way what exactly is thread title supposed to be, I dont even know if I am ever on topic or not.

I just post in it because its on part 43 so I assume it must be a damn good one:woot:
Exactly!

Thats ok then, I just kept posting here to look cool like everyone else:hehe:
What's your favorite ice cream? I like Rocky Road, but sometimes I gotta go with Mint Chocolate chip.

Belstaff Roadmaster Jacket. I hope someone makes a custom Bane version of this jacket! That looks awesome on Bane! I'd definitely buy it.

Man his face is creepy.

Toffee or Caramel Ice Cream all the way.

Phish Food FroYo rocks, and I hate Phish.
bnj_froyo_phish_food_pint.jpg

Yeah, any kind of Ben and Jerry's is really good. I've never been disappointed, and I've had a ton. Their New York Chocolate Chunk is really good, too. Probably my favorite from them.

Yeah, any kind of Ben and Jerry's is really good. I've never been disappointed, and I've had a ton. Their New York Chocolate Chunk is really good, too. Probably my favorite from them.
That was my favorite, until I discovered Phish Food. I can eat a whole container (either one) in one sitting, and then I look at the nutrition facts. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"