Hooded character speculation *spoilers*

And actually neither really escaped since Adam IS the company and this was just a ruse to gain Peter's trust.

An interesting point, to be honest. Linderman was in control of The Company, before Bob. We know that. Linderman was Adam's discipile according to Bob, correct? So why would Linderman allow his mentor to be locked up?

An interesting point, to be honest. Linderman was in control of The Company, before Bob. We know that. Linderman was Adam's discipile according to Bob, correct? So why would Linderman allow his mentor to be locked up?
I think that this was a carefully calculated ruse to get Pete to act as his bodyguard while he releases the virus or to utilize one of Pete's particular powers to do so....
Adam is definitly the hooded guy. The progenitor of them all..."Adam"... then proceeds to kill his last generation of lackeys before any of them catch onto what they've really been in service to...

Maybe Bob was on the side of Nakamura and Devereaux, who opposed Linderman's plan. Maybe they locked Adam up without Linderman knowing about it, and then kept him hidden.

Well, I guess tonights episode should be ending the speculation on this thread......cough......Adam.......cough.... :woot:

So did Adam kill Kaito out of revenge for Hiro? Or because they locked him up? Ppl keep saying it's out of revenge for Hiro, when he (Adam) could have killed Kaito all the years they worked together.......

All of this is about making Hiro suffer and knowing that he's suffering for stealing Adam's Princess. Which really imprickens (new word) Adam, 'cause, Hell, I couldn't hold onto a grudge like that through high school, much less 400years. You stole my girl... I'm gonna destroy the world...boo hoo.

Surely there's more motivation at work here...?

I agree. It's one hell of grudge to hold. I know he 'swore' Hiro would pay..but damn.

Adam has been locked up for 30 years so I doubt that he knows that Hiro exists at this time.

No... he hasn't been.

HE is the villian.

HE is the source of the "been locked up for 30 years" story.

Linderman, who was in charge until 4 months ago was his FOLLOWER.

Well, it was either Adam or West (heh- Adam West :D).

So it was Adam. Yay. Yawn.

WTH was up with HRG trying to spark a conversation with West about what car he drove?

Random much?

All of this is about making Hiro suffer and knowing that he's suffering for stealing Adam's Princess. Which really imprickens (new word) Adam, 'cause, Hell, I couldn't hold onto a grudge like that through high school, much less 400years. You stole my girl... I'm gonna destroy the world...boo hoo.

Surely there's more motivation at work here...?

It wasn't just the girl though. Hiro was his friend and told him he could be a hero. That he would have this great poer and live happy ever after with this girl. Adam felt Hiro betrayed him. He gave him all this hope and belife then took it from him. Plus in his eyes hiro all but killed him at white beards camp.

Adams killing the orginal heros for revenge for being locked up. Killing his father was double revenge for Adam, as he was getting back at hiro and his father for lockinhg him up.

After killing them there is nothing to say he won't go after Ando and Hiros sister if he finds out about them.

WTH was up with HRG trying to spark a conversation with West about what car he drove?

Random much?

Not exactly the right thread, but I see it as HRG offering an olive branch, not so much to West, but to Claire. Trying to get along with her boyfriend.

I doubt Adam knows that Hiro is Nakumara's son since he was imprisoned for the last 30 years, but who knows for sure.

It wasn't just the girl though. Hiro was his friend and told him he could be a hero. That he would have this great poer and live happy ever after with this girl. Adam felt Hiro betrayed him. He gave him all this hope and belife then took it from him. Plus in his eyes hiro all but killed him at white beards camp.

Adams killing the orginal heros for revenge for being locked up. Killing his father was double revenge for Adam, as he was getting back at hiro and his father for lockinhg him up.

After killing them there is nothing to say he won't go after Ando and Hiros sister if he finds out about them.

The whole being locked up for 30 years things doesn't seem very impactful to me. I know they want to tiethat into the timeline of the original Heroes imprisoning him, but 30 years doesn't seem like a very long time to a guy that's immortal. To us, yes, because 30 years is almost 50% of the average humans life-span but to a guy that's about 400 years old, 30 years is like 3 months or so. If this whole thing turns out to be him getting revenge solely for them locking him up, then i think it's moreso that they turned on him for whatever reason, moreso than just that they incarcerated him.

No... he hasn't been. (locked away)

HE is the villian.

HE is the source of the "been locked up for 30 years" story.

Linderman, who was in charge until 4 months ago was his FOLLOWER.

Well, it looks like I was 100% wrong about him not really being held by the company, since Angela backed up his story. Now, this leads to plotting problems: either she was led to mistakenly believe this and doesn't have the full picture and someone is trying to silence her before she gets it...OR having Adam & Peter in adjoining cells and allowing them to communicate was stupid, stupid, stupid. Bad guys THAT stupid aren't very impressive. That just makes no sense to me...

ALSO... even though Hiro couldn't "play God" by retroactivly saving his father... why not though teleport Adam's head to antarctica? That would have at least avenged his father as well as saved other's lives.

The whole being locked up for 30 years things doesn't seem very impactful to me.
Based on what I've seen of Adam's personality, I'll bet he get's huffy at traffic lights, immortal or not. Time in a cell is frustrating and the prospect of eternity there might even make it moreso.

Well, it was either Adam or West (heh- Adam West :D).

So it was Adam. Yay. Yawn.

'Yawn', indeed. I kind of knew it was going to be Adam when Hiro kissed his woman, but I wanted it to be a lil bit more of an interesting choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"