HOSTAGES on CBS

Just let them end it properly & call it a day

Caught up on the last 3 eps tonight, it's very convoluted, especially the stuff with Archer in prison.

I don't see Duncan or Kramer making it out of this and I am still not sure how any of this will save Duncan's wife, but I can see Ellen and family taking in Sawyer in some contrived twist at the end when everyone else is dead.

I was starting to suspect the First Lady but the twist with her sister was pretty well done as it's not about revenge, it's about protecting a program from being shut down that protects soldiers like her brother, so it ties into current political issues.

CBS commits to the 15 episode run with the announcement of the finale air date for January 6. I'm still watching it. It's a bit silly with the amount of subplots they keep piling onto the show.

Just let them end it properly & call it a day

when they say 'finale', do they mean season finale, as indicated in the article, which means it'll return sometime in the future for a second season or are they saying it's an absolute SERIES finale?...

I usually associate 'season finale' with an upcoming new season while I associate 'series finale' with an end to the series...

and I really can't see how this hostages storyline can be maintained for multiple seasons...

I think things are getting to the point where Ellen and Duncan are going to start working together, the reveal about his wife was a neat twist.

Yeah they're going to have to now since they're cleaning house.

It was odd seeing Duncan planning against & stopping the secret service agent's murder. The agent was going to bring the whole thing down after making the connections that he did. Duncan part of a sting, maybe? I notice he hasn't kill anyone since the bank robber from the pilot.

If Duncan drops a story on how the prez tried to kill his daughter for the sake of his political career. **** that guy. Kill him Ellen.

when they say 'finale', do they mean season finale, as indicated in the article, which means it'll return sometime in the future for a second season or are they saying it's an absolute SERIES finale?...

I usually associate 'season finale' with an upcoming new season while I associate 'series finale' with an end to the series...

and I really can't see how this hostages storyline can be maintained for multiple seasons...

Most likely series finale. The numbers aren't there to merit a 2nd season.

Yeah they're going to have to now since they're cleaning house.

It was odd seeing Duncan planning against & stopping the secret service agent's murder. The agent was going to bring the whole thing down after making the connections that he did. Duncan part of a sting, maybe? I notice he hasn't kill anyone since the bank robber from the pilot.

If Duncan drops a story on how the prez tried to kill his daughter for the sake of his political career. **** that guy. Kill him Ellen.

I don't know what to make of Duncan, I think he just saw things spiraling further out of control and prevented the FBI agents death in the hopes he could keep things at bay long enough to get the job done without any further innocents dieing.

I think that is exactly the case, the president was covering up his past indiscretions and that is why Duncan has no issue killing him for the bone marrow for his wife since she can't get it the way a father woulds give it, as the father is a scumbag.

The Dad is starting to worry that Ellen and Morgan have Stockholm syndrome lol. I liked the developments this week, the details on The President have heightened the support for Ellen and Duncan, caught in the middle of two equally ruthless and evil sets of people. I hope Sandrine swerves the corrupt Secret Service guy.

Hostages 1x11 Promo "Off the Record"

[YT]u0QUhlvU6Xk[/YT]

I'm guessing the [BLACKOUT]Ellen and Duncan kiss[/BLACKOUT] is part of a cover.

tonight the final two hour series finale was aired... WITH a final resolution to everything...

[blackout]Duncan's wife, Nina, got the bone marrow she needed from the President to save her life...

the President's wife plans to implicate her husband's involvement in the murder of Vanessa Moore's husband...

Colonel Blair was killed by Duncan...

Sandrine and Kramer left together for Canada... Archer was killed by Kramer...

Burton Delaney will take care of Duncan's family...

Dr. Sanders was reunited with her family and in the very last scene, Duncan voluntarily surrendered himself to authorities...[/blackout]

lol... the dog finally appears after last being seen in the pilot episode.

I was expecting some dark twist to Ellen's ending. Like Archer actually going through the execution of her entire family.

Good episode. Will it get a 2nd season? I highly doubt it. But people are suspecting it since it got "Season Finale" tagline. Which honestly doesn't mean ****.

lol... the dog finally appears after last being seen in the pilot episode.

I was expecting some dark twist to Ellen's ending. Like Archer actually going through the execution of her entire family.

Good episode. Will it get a 2nd season? I highly doubt it. But people are suspecting it since it got "Season Finale" tagline. Which honestly doesn't mean ****.

with the storylines all wrapped up and resolved satisfactorily, it's over and done with...

That was a good finale. A second season is not needed

The First Lady believing whatever Ellen told her was ludicrous as was her sister suddenly becoming less of a power mad piranaha, I mean are they forgetting the guy she poisoned? Plus the Colonels frying pan attack was daft and it felt like Duncan could have talked Archer down, but at least everything got wrapped up.

I don't thunk there will be a direct season follow up but I'd like to see another story with Duncan in, something that allows him to get redemption and get back to Nina and Sawyer.

I'm kind of surprised the network waited so long to announce that it was over. The numbers weren't good and they cast Dylan McDermott in another pilot, so you think they would've said something official before now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"