Hottest Superhero TV series actress for the 2014/2015 season

Human Torch

Avenger
Reaction score
I was going to do an updated poll for this season of Arrow,but figured why not extend it to all Superhero shows?
That's about as exhausting a list as I could make. I used the same criteria as I did with my Arrow poll last season. An actress had to be in at least 3 episodes to be eligible. I don't watch iZombie,so if there are more actresses there deserving of a vote, use the Other option.

Last edited:
Willa Holland as Thea Queen.

Easily. No contest. Hands down. The end.

tumblr_nja58s55lL1ty4rf6o2_1280.jpg
Candice Patton

Katrina. Loved her in Spartacus and she was the one good thing about Arrow season 3

Was difficult to choose between Adrianne Palicki and Erin Richards... now, where is the hottest actor poll? :woot:

Ooooohhhhhhh this is a damn tough choice, I really can't pick between Felicity, Zed, Peggy and Daisy. They are all amazing and Danielle Panabaker grows on me more with each episode. And I haven't seen her in Gotham but Morena Bacarrin has been a favourite of mine since Firefly. 1 thing is for sure, they are all stunners!

Dottie Underwood/Bridget Regan for me without a second's hesitation.:woot: Can't wait to see her next season.:ilv:

ej5bN4d.jpg

4yt5CaK.jpg

hzlcdgH.jpg

Start at around the 1:10 minute mark and keep watching until 2:49. You'll thank me. :cwink:

[YT]Mnzc1t9rNLU[/YT]

From that list, I can't just pick one actress. So, in no particular order, here are my choices:

Katrina Law, Danielle Panabaker, Katie Cassidy, Peyton List, Deborah Ann Woll, Adrianne Palicki, Erin Richards, Hayley Atwell, Bridget Regan

Last edited:
lots of eye candy in a way.
Good old hollywood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"