• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hottest Superhero TV series actress for the 2014/2015 season

Human Torch

Avenger
Reaction score
I was going to do an updated poll for this season of Arrow,but figured why not extend it to all Superhero shows?
That's about as exhausting a list as I could make. I used the same criteria as I did with my Arrow poll last season. An actress had to be in at least 3 episodes to be eligible. I don't watch iZombie,so if there are more actresses there deserving of a vote, use the Other option.

Last edited:
Willa Holland as Thea Queen.

Easily. No contest. Hands down. The end.

tumblr_nja58s55lL1ty4rf6o2_1280.jpg
Candice Patton

Katrina. Loved her in Spartacus and she was the one good thing about Arrow season 3

Was difficult to choose between Adrianne Palicki and Erin Richards... now, where is the hottest actor poll? :woot:

Ooooohhhhhhh this is a damn tough choice, I really can't pick between Felicity, Zed, Peggy and Daisy. They are all amazing and Danielle Panabaker grows on me more with each episode. And I haven't seen her in Gotham but Morena Bacarrin has been a favourite of mine since Firefly. 1 thing is for sure, they are all stunners!

Dottie Underwood/Bridget Regan for me without a second's hesitation.:woot: Can't wait to see her next season.:ilv:

ej5bN4d.jpg

4yt5CaK.jpg

hzlcdgH.jpg

Start at around the 1:10 minute mark and keep watching until 2:49. You'll thank me. :cwink:

[YT]Mnzc1t9rNLU[/YT]

From that list, I can't just pick one actress. So, in no particular order, here are my choices:

Katrina Law, Danielle Panabaker, Katie Cassidy, Peyton List, Deborah Ann Woll, Adrianne Palicki, Erin Richards, Hayley Atwell, Bridget Regan

Last edited:
lots of eye candy in a way.
Good old hollywood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"