How annoyed are you by MS lack of 360 availabilty?

BAH HUMBBUG!

There's an invisible man
Reaction score
Okay, so I read online about 6-7 weeks ago (maybe 8 now) that 360s would be available in any store that sells them nation wide in apporximately 4-6 weeks. It has now been at least 6 or 7 weeks if not 8. And I don't see one damn 360 in any store around me anywhere. I am getting to the point where I really don't give a rats ass anymore.

Eevn if the 360 is widely available for purchase (without having to buy $600-$900 bunlde packages with ****ty games I don't even want). within the next month. It will only be 6-8 months until the PS3 is relased or a little longer. By then the 360 will probably cut their price $50-$100 per console just to screw with PS3 sales the same as the PS2 did to Xbox.

So what is the big deal in waiting another 6 months or so? I've waited 5 months already. Plus the revolution will also be along shortly, maybe I will decide to go with that instead. I am not knocking the 360 I think it is a great system and I can understand the limited release for the frist couple/few months. But now it is getting to be a bit ridiculous.

They have fixed the bugs and problems that came with the release of the first gen 360, so they should be mass producing them everday to meet demand.

No I am not a PS fanboy, nor nintendo or Xbox, I am just a gamer and I like to play fun, exciting, entertaining and good games, regardless of system. But MS is slowly losing my interest and business.

I'm curious, how upset/frustrated/bothere are you by MS lack of supply?

Not annoyed at all... Unless I miss out on a console tonight. :)

Very. but I am already at the point where I stopped caring and I won't even buy one if I find one. I'll wait for a P3 out of spite.

Shortage over my ass. They said the same thing 7 weeks ago by now itd be over & it isnt

Dnsk said:
Shortage over my ass. They said the same thing 7 weeks ago by now itd be over & it isnt

Word. Has anyone read the latest EGM for MS explantion as to why there is such a huge delay?

XwolverineX said:
That doesn't change your suckyness.. :o:down

But it doesn change the fact that I have an extra $500-$600 in my pocket :up:

BAH HUMBBUG! said:
But it doesn change the fact that I have an extra $500-$600 in my pocket :up:

Yay for you! When I allready have a 360... :confused:

BAH HUMBBUG! said:
Word. Has anyone read the latest EGM for MS explantion as to why there is such a huge delay?

i don't read EGM, but i wouldn't mind hearing their excuse.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Couldn't care less. I only want a PS3.
The 360 games look so lame.

THEY LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE 'PS3' GAMES, FROM WHAT WE'VE BEEN SHOWN SO FAR. :confused:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I don't mean the quality of the graphics, I mean the games.

I'VE YET TO SEE A 'PS3' EXCLUSIVE, THAT MADE ME WANT TO BUY THE CONSOLE. I'M MORE INTERESTED IN IT'S NON-GAMING ASPECTS. :o

I'm not annoyed at all. I can take the bus down to my local mall and pick up a premium or core if I wanted to and had the cash right now. So mehs.

THWIP* said:
I'VE YET TO SEE A 'PS3' EXCLUSIVE, THAT MADE ME WANT TO BUY THE CONSOLE. I'M MORE INTERESTED IN IT'S NON-GAMING ASPECTS. :o
It's also aesthetics. I don't want to see that doofy tapered thing in my shelf every day. PS3 looks WICKED.

Lemonhead said:
I'm not annoyed at all. I can take the bus down to my local mall and pick up a premium or core if I wanted to and had the cash right now. So mehs.

Bastard!

Wilhelm-Scream said:
It's also aesthetics. I don't want to see that doofy tapered thing in my shelf every day. PS3 looks WICKED.

PS3 looks like a cooking pot I can shove a small chicken in and toss in the oven. The 360 looks much better, and let's not even get started on the PS3 controller. But, from what I've heard, nothing about the appearnce of the PS3 is final yet, let's pray to god that is true.

Wilhelm-Scream said:

THE 'PS3' "COFFIN" DOESN'T LOOK ANY BETTER, IMO. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"