Inhumans How are you planning to watch this?

Reaction score
I'll watch it on IMAX this weekend, then when it airs,I will watch it online.:woot:

Somewhere between options one and two. I'll check out IMAX tomorrow or Saturday and watch on ABC when I am available. If I'm not, I'll watch on ABC's website or On-Demand.

I think I'll check the premiere out on TV out of morbid curiosity, since it comes early in the season, and there isn't much else I'll be watching.

Legal online streaming, I should say.

I will see it in IMAX because I can, and due to when it is on, I have to wait and see it on Hulu or ABCs website

How am I going to watch this?

Well, the poll didn't have an option for 'with lots of booze.'

I actually planned on watching it in IMAX, because I have an unlimited cineworld pass, but my local theatre is getting refurbished, which might end up being a blessing in disguise.

The reviews are so deflating.

I'm not. What should have been, "Game of Thrones meets Star Trek" in the MCU winds up being a show that looks worse than either. Not a fan of paying money to see a horrible film.

I actually planned on watching it in IMAX, because I have an unlimited cineworld pass, but my local theatre is getting refurbished, which might end up being a blessing in disguise.

The reviews are so deflating.

FWIW, I think the i09 review was spot on (I disagree about Medusa's hair, but that's minor overall and what you see in the online clips is basically what you get so you can judge for yourself):

The Inhuman royal family aren’t just a bunch of superheroes and villains, they’re literal kings and queens and usurpers battling for the control of the throne and the fate of their people. In space (sometimes). Theirs is the sort of story that would be difficult to bring to a movie or TV screen, even in the best of circumstances, but in a truly surprising way, Marvel and ABC’s Inhumans television show actually manages to do something... interesting.

Honestly, I wish this IMAX experiment would work (I don't think it will) because I actually agree that this is a project that doesn't really work well on either TV or movies and this hybrid is the most effective way of pulling it off.

Voted ABC Fridays, but I'd rather just wait for it all to be done and binge it in one shot. I don't know what the timeframe for that is gonna be after the show is done, so I'll probably just watch it week by week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"