Apocalypse How are you watching the film?

Reaction score
2D? 3D? 3D IMAX? And for how many times?

I think I might watch this on 2D next Wednesday May 18, then during the weekend, for the 2nd time in IMAX 3D with myself then 3rd time in 2D again with my relatives. Then for the second weekend, I'll watch it for the 4th time in 2D. And thats it. After that I will wait for it to come out in stores.

i am most likely to watch it in 3d at my local vue cinema, maybe the vue extreme screening which is a bigger screen and costs me more... HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY X-MEN!

3D on the premiere, 2D the next week I would presume.

If it's available in IMAX 2D on the opening night I would prefer that. I don't like 3D but if it's all that's available then I will have to live with that and see it in 3D.

I think i'm sitting this one out tbh, I haven't really felt excited for it (I'm not sure if it's the new cast or the lack of a full, mature team... where's Rogue??!) and the new ratings make it a bit more disenchanting.

I haven't made up my mind yet but since I'm not rich, I might just go for 3d. I'm still thinking about IMAX though.

Once in 3D. If I love it I might see it again in IMAX but chances are that won't happen due to the awful reviews.

Well Alice is taking up all the IMAX screens. Don't think it will be in IMAX, but tickets aren't available yet as far as I know.

We don't have IMAX in Belgium and I don't feel like travelling to other country to watch it on IMAX, so for me, 3D definitely, maybe also laser extra 3D, then 2D. Will buy it when Bluray is out.

I'll probably see it in a regular 2D, IMAX 2D and IMAX 3D. Then go again, this time with my other half to whichever format I felt was best!

We don't have IMAX in Belgium and I don't feel like travelling to other country to watch it on IMAX, so for me, 3D definitely, maybe also laser extra 3D, then 2D. Will buy it when Bluray is out.

We don't have it either. Apparently the nearest country with IMAX would be Sweden, but I highly doubt it's worth the travel.

Well Alice is taking up all the IMAX screens. Don't think it will be in IMAX, but tickets aren't available yet as far as I know.

There's no IMAX release in America so if you live there, it will not be released in IMAX screens.

And according to Grace from YouTube, its not advisable to watch it in 3D. She said for the first five minutes, especially the opening sequence looked good in 3D but the rest, not really.

4dx.jpeg

I don't think I can handle IMAX Olivia Munn so I'll have to settle for 3D Olivia Munn.

The theater I go to (Alamo Drafthouse)only does 2 and 3d, I'll probably just do 2d as usual.

Tickets went on sale today and all that's available to date is Ultra AVX 3D. I didn't want to wait for 2D tickets to be on sale so Ultra AVX 3D it will be.

Since we're not getting an IMAX release here in the states, I'll see it in regular 2D.

3D.

If it's good enough, possibly IMAX 3D for my second time.

My Friend saw Civil War in 4-D and said that and he enjoyed it. I wonder if Apocalypse will be available in 4-D I wouldn't mind trying something new.

Not sure how actually. I get to watch it for free as part of that cosplay group, but it's random sometimes what type of screening they give us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"