Inhumans How can we salvage this?

Maybe they should say this version of the Inhumans is in a separate universe.

Dr Strange has already acknowledged a multiverse. They could reintroduce the same cast in the MCU or AoS. I really like Anson an Iwan and it would be a shame to see them go. Don't really care about the rest.

All the TV shows should be set in another universe, so the characters who haven't been featured in a MCU film before could be introduced in the films easily. Look at the DC shows for example.

The whole series is a training exercise created by Fitz for the Agents Of Shield Inhumans based on the Framework. It can therefore be deleted when completed.

I'm in favor of scrapping Season 2. Let the cast guest star on AOS and future Guardians films while Crystal joins the Avengers. They won't headline again but keep them as supporting characters.

I know how I'm salvaging it.

Everything Inhumans related is falling under the category of "Coulson's fever dream/Jacob's ladder moment." Just like Agents of SHIELD.

I might watch it, but it'll be within that context. So if things seem weird and staged and poor in quality, that'll be the reason.

That image was from months ago. I feel like ABC and Loeb both just made the show on Ike's orders and didn't care about quality and never expected a second season since it was an afterthought to them. It shows.

If this is true then I vote to just strategically sprinkle certain members of the Inhuman into AoS.

If AoS is cancelled as rumored then I would just put the Inhumans on ice for a few years and bring them back as a proper HBO level high fantasy show.

Yes I said show. I still believe this could make for an epic tv show. But I wouldn't be mad at a movie either.

My vote is to fahgettaboudit as a TV property, especially with AOS on its last legs. I would hand the Royal Family over to Feige and have Gunn reboot them into the Cosmic Marvel-verse he is overseeing. Have Crystal and Lockjaw join up with the Guardians, Ravagers or another cosmic team and meet up with the fam in a future film.

Marvel TV has killed this in the MCU.

It never seemed like Feige had much interest anyway.

Well, hopefully those who were very invested and interested in the property enjoy what airs.

Marvel TV has killed this in the MCU.

It never seemed like Feige had much interest anyway.

An Inhumans stand alone is a no go but I don't see any reason why
the characters couldn't be rebooted into the cinematic MCU. Lockjaw in particular has star potential.

An Inhumans stand alone is a no go but I don't see any reason why
the characters couldn't be rebooted into the cinematic MCU. Lockjaw in particular has star potential.

Possibly, but would Feige want to do it? If the TV-verse were separate there would be no issue, but considering "it's all connected" I don't think Marvel Studios would want to muck up the waters with the TV baggage. Recasting the actors wouldn't be enough at this point in time.

Possibly, but would Feige want to do it? If the TV-verse were separate there would be no issue, but considering "it's all connected" I don't think Marvel Studios would want to muck up the waters with the TV baggage. Recasting the actors wouldn't be enough at this point in time.

The relationship between TV and film is more "it's not contradictory" than "it's all connected". It may take a few years, but I would be surprised if we didn't see a bunch of the TV characters eventually rebooted into the films.

I wouldn't mind an adult animated series on some platform if Feige doesn't want to use them. We used to get action and sci-fi dramas late at night back in the 90s with Liquid Television and HBO's Spawn. Plus, Castlevania got a good response from most who watched it. Maybe Disney XD could try their hand at a late night block or it could be on that new streaming service.

Last edited:
Maybe once the film division ran out of the new properties to launch as a new franchise, then they can look back at the Marvel properties that they wasted on TV like the Inhumans, Iron Fist.

I am opposed to rebooting this in a TV show. It would still remain low budget and wouldn't have production values of a MCU film so eh. No more Inhuman TV show.

I wouldn't mind an adult animated series on some platform if Feige doesn't want to use them. We used to get action and sci-fi dramas late at night back in the 90s with Liquid Television and HBO's Spawn. Plus, Castlevania got a good response from most who watched it. Maybe Disney XD could try their hand at a late night block or it could be on that new streaming service.

YES! Animation PLEASE! I would love to see Inhumans as an animated movie or show.

As much I would love to see it geared to a mature audience I don't see the suits letting that happen.

That being said, Young Justice, and Legend of Korra are able to be kid friendly without dumbing down there content so who knows.

Also how cool would a pixar-ish inhumans animated movie be? :crso:

YES! Animation PLEASE! I would love to see Inhumans as an animated movie or show.

As much I would love to see it geared to a mature audience I don't see the suits letting that happen.

That being said, Young Justice, and Legend of Korra are able to be kid friendly without dumbing down there content so who knows.

Also how cool would a pixar-ish inhumans animated movie be? :crso:

Lol The Marvel animation of today don't do mature audience, Marvel animation are a long way away from Young Justice and Legend of Korra type shows.

Plus, the current Marvel Animation shows look $*** anyway. I've seen Inhumans from.those recent cartoons and I just think the animation would look worse with the Inhumansas the lead as I don't see them putting more work for an Inhumans cartoons than an Avengers/Gotg cartoon.

Plus, the current Marvel Animation shows look $*** anyway. I've seen Inhumans from.those recent cartoons and I just think the animation would look worse with the Inhumansas the lead as I don't see them putting more work for an Inhumans cartoons than an Avengers/Gotg cartoon.

Yep you have a point. And as much as I would like them to put the power of there feature movie animation studio behind it, I don't see that happening either. Both ideas are wishful thinking.

Now that I think about it, there doesn't seem to be much of a push to make any Disney/Marvel animated movies after Big Hero 6. Instead of a sequel to a popular movie they made animated show!? Was that an Ike move? Seems like an odd idea.

Does anyone even want another Disney/Marvel animated film? Also, Big Hero Six was in name only.

Pretend it never existed and just introduce Black Bolt in Black Panther 2 when Namor shows up. T'Challa asking for the help of fellow King Bolt to help with Namor.

I'm so tired of the supposed battle between Marvel TV and films. Wish the people higher than Ike or Kevin would just fix it. No way Inhumans should've been a tv series if it wasn't gonna get a huge budget like GoT. A guy who can destroy a planet by sneezing should not be on the small screen.

I post on another forum and planned on changing my username to Black Bolt after a few cool gifs of him were out. Don't think there will be any :(

Pretend it never existed and just introduce Black Bolt in Black Panther 2 when Namor shows up. T'Challa asking for the help of fellow King Bolt to help with Namor.

I'm so tired of the supposed battle between Marvel TV and films. Wish the people higher than Ike or Kevin would just fix it. No way Inhumans should've been a tv series if it wasn't gonna get a huge budget like GoT. A guy who can destroy a planet by sneezing should not be on the small screen.

I post on another forum and planned on changing my username to Black Bolt after a few cool gifs of him were out. Don't think there will be any :(

Can't believe how petty the tv/film "beef" is. It's even ruining the games. Not only are there no Fox owned characters in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, but there isn't a sign of any Inhumans or Defenders.

It's 100% MCU and no tv characters. No Dardevil, no Medusa. Really sad situation. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"