How can you give SV Clark dual identities

I think Lois will help him create the disguise and she will know the secret.

I think Lois will help him create the disguise and she will know the secret.
For some reason this idea is growing on me more and more each day, even though it completely goes against the mythology.

God I hope not. It would take out too much from the concept and make Lois dial Clark's number before 911.

it's much more believable than Lois having no clue Clark and Superman are the same AND she's supposed to be the top reported of DP.

Yeah, but it's also one of the reasons I dislike Lois & Clark :)

Are you talking about the show Lois & Clark...or the characters in general.

Because in the comics, the idea that Lois never figured it out was silly anyway.

Yeah, but it's also one of the reasons I dislike Lois & Clark :)

Are you talking about the show Lois & Clark...or the characters in general.

Because in the comics, the idea that Lois never figured it out was silly anyway.

yeah, I was wondering the same thing. The show (which I hate also) or the characters? I do like Smallville's version of Lois and Clark though.

Well it's obvious that if Clark wants to pursue a true relationship with Lois that he'll have to tell her his secret, since he's learned from all the secret and lies angst with Lana, along with the fact that he was pushing Chloe to tell her secret to Jimmy last season, and Oliver to tell is secret to Lois back in season 6. So if he ever wants to get with Lois, and he's serious about it, then it's only natural that he tells her his secret. But of course, a full blown Lois and Clark pairing doesn't lok like it's gonna happen anytime soon, so it's probably safe to say she won't know his secret until after he dons the suit.

Truth be told, this being another/Ultimate universe version of Superman, I wouldn't mind Lois learning about his abilities during the course of the show.

Truth be told, this being another/Ultimate universe version of Superman, I wouldn't mind Lois learning about his abilities during the course of the show.

They'll probably wait for the last scene in the finale for that. Lois will see Superman for the first time and we'll see her put the two together and she'll say "Smallville?" under her breath.

this show should have been bout Clark's teenage years in Smallville but it's evolved into a weird "What if...Clark Kent never became Superman because he didn't think of it?" show.

id actually like her in the fortress as he put's on the suit in the final episode as all hell's breaking loose. they kiss and he flys off to save the day in a "Go get'm tiger" kind of moment.

yeah, I was wondering the same thing. The show (which I hate also) or the characters? I do like Smallville's version of Lois and Clark though.

The show, sorry for not being clear on that.

Yeah, I suppose that Spideyville nailed it with how Clark feels about how secrets can ruin things. On the other hand I don't think it would be too far fetched for Clark to start thinking that sooner or later people around him get hurt and there's nothing he can do about it. I don't mean that he'd go around blaming himself needlessly like a kid, but rather that he just realizes it as a fact. It's just something he don't have control over.

It's not that hard for me to picture him sacrificing his own feelings and relationships for everyone elses own good - actually that'd be quite the supermannish thing to do. He wouldn't ever stop caring of course, but his quest and concerns are global.

Whoops Wrong thread.

Last edited:
Jor-El will just wipe everyone's mind of ever knowing Clark

or

Jor-El will change their perception of Clark to be seen as the bumbling fool he is with glasses and greasy hair.

Yes because in Smallville Jor-EL said let there be light and the world was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"