Best QUOTES

avidreader said:
Nope, dont get it. :(
American Psycho

Superman. Batman. Different instincts and approaches to accomplishing the same goal? "Back-burner those "American Psycho" instincts?"

:D

AgentPat said:
American Psycho

Superman. Batman. Different instincts and approaches to accomplishing the same goal? "Back-burner those "American Psycho" instincts?"

:D

I guess you had to have seen American Psycho?

I watched Kill Bill last night and Bill (David Carradine) went into this 5 minute spiel about how different Superman is to other super heroes. It was actually quite an inspiring little speech.

avidreader said:
I guess you had to have seen American Psycho?
Or just know that it's one of the films that put Christian Bale on the map. Good movie. Check it out sometime. Bale's at his best. :up:

I watched Kill Bill last night and Bill (David Carradine) went into this 5 minute spiel about how different Superman is to other super heroes. It was actually quite an inspiring little speech.
That speech got quite a bit of mileage. It apparently was inspired (I believe) by an actual discussion Tarantino and Carradine had over drinks one night.

Can you say, "fanboys?" LOL

AgentPat said:
Or just know that it's one of the films that put Christian Bale on the map. Good movie. Check it out sometime. Bale's at his best. :up:

I'll take that tip under advisement. I should check out my little library here, I may possibly have it.

That speech got quite a bit of mileage. It apparently was inspired (I believe) by an actual discussion Tarantino and Carradine had over drinks one night.

Can you say, "fanboys?" LOL

Is that so? When I get a chance I'm gonna transcribe and post it in here as it was very relevant to Smallville's Clark Kent.

Martha : What do you want?

Lex : The world, Mrs Kent.

It always freaked me out for some reason that Lex would shot Johnathon and still call them Mrs and Mr Kent.

BTW about the Kill Bill quote, I think they were way off base about Superman. (As well as Batman and Spider-Man for that matter)

AgentPat said:

yes but whatever you do, DONT rent American Psycho 2 with Mila Kunis and Shatner *shudders*

When Lex was apologizing to Lana after his double was fused with him again.

"I"m sorry Lana"

"I am too" as he exited:eek:

Love square!:o

Yeah what did she mean by that "I am too"

She showed no romantic interest in Lex before that and not for a year later.

Unless she was upset that her one boy friend that wasn't interested in her that way was.

Never thought of it that way. So then Pete did like her as well?:confused:

Paul: You really are paranoid
Lex: No...I'm just a frighteningly good judge of character. I strongly suggest you stay away from Helen
Paul: Or what?
Lex: You seem like a simple guy, Paul...I'd hate for your life to get complicated

I believe this was in Vengeance...

Lionel: I...have...returned

That line made it seem like the MB was back for sure. Unfortunately we all know that to be false.

"I am the villian of this story."

and if you don't know where you're going,
any road will take you there..

Lucy in the sky said:
Never thought of it that way. So then Pete did like her as well?:confused:

I wouldn't consider them two "friends" they got on but I don't remember them ever having a memorable scene together without someone else involved

Lex- I think whoever fights this super being has a lot more courage and is the hero of this story.

(i think that is what he said or he mentioned the name given to Clark by the Kowachi)

Lex- I think whoever fights this super being has a lot more courage and is the hero of this story.

(i think that is what he said or he mentioned the name given to Clark by the Kowachi)

Lex (to Clark): Trust me Clark, our friendship is going to be the stuff of legend

Chloe to Clark and Lionel -

• So hell freezes over and nobody bothers to tell me.

Clark: Whatever you are, whatever you’re planning, I’m gonna stop you.

Lex: No, you aren’t. You’re gonna join me.

Clark: What?

Lex: Think about it, Clark. My intellect, your powers. Together we could rule this world. We’ll walk as gods among men.

Lex: Come on, Clark. I’m the king of family dysfunction.

Pete: My best friend is an alien. Whoohoo!

Clark: Did you know that when you get all serious your nose crinkles up? It’s really sexy.

Clark: We had just met our new biology teacher and we were watching a film.
Martha: An educational film?
Clark: A sex educational film. [makes a face and steps off screen]
Jonathan: This could get very complicated.

Bart: I'll be a thousand miles away before you can blink.
Clark: Well, I can blink pretty fast.

Lex: Clark, the only abilities I have are playing the market and falling for the wrong women.

lana-clark want to do something this weekend just as friends

clark-I dont think skinny dipping is a good idea

Lana- in your dreams

(slumber)

Clark: Lex, I know what your doing?

Lex: And what would that be?

Clark: You can't buy back our friendship.

(Devoted, when Lex bought the football team new Jerseys.):up:

(Forgive me if these are severely butchered, but...)

Pete: Look, Chloe, as much as Clark and I would love to hop into the Mystery Machine and join you on another zany adventure..

Clark: Did you ever notice that Chloe has a birthmark on her cheek?
Pete: No she doesn't.
Clark: Not THAT cheek...
Pete: Clark, you realize that's Chloe you're scoping out, man?
Clark: She's not the only one...

Victoria: We could have been great together, Lex.
Lex: I plan on being great all by myself.

Clark: I didn't know you were such a history buff.
Lex: I'm not, I just like to learn about men who ruled the world by the time they were 30.
Lana: You've still got a few years, Lex.

Clark: I don't know, I figured that I'd play it by ear, you know. Fly by the seat of my pants.
Pete: No offense, Clark, but you aren't the flying-type.

Clark: I just don't want to do anything that involves me putting on a suit and doing a lot of flying.

Clark: Have you ever seen the sunset from my loft?
Lana: Yes.
Clark: Oh.
>Long Pause<
Lana: But that's the great thing about sunsets, they're unique.

Clark: I didn't dive in after Lex! He hit me doing 60! I'd give anything to be normal...

Lex: At least I got a handshake this time.

Clark (To Jonathan): I got that last fence post up, I hit some granite, but I worked through it.
Lana: That's very impressive.
Clark: Well, I had a hammer.

Phelan: You may be strong, but you're not bullet-proof!

Lionel: Your secret is safe with me...Kal-El.

Alicia: I want bthis moment to last forever.

Clark: I don't think that's one of my ablities, but I'll give it a shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"