How do we stop One More Day?

That would be great. We could just order a whole case of them and have them delivered to his office at Marvel HQ. :D

How do we stop it? I dunno, parade outside the Marvel offices with burning effigies of Peter? Whilst dressed up as Mephisto, too.

What stuns me, is that fans ***** and moan about OMD, state they aren't going near BND...but then, change their mind only because of the people involved.

Slott and McNiven are masters at what they do, but that's still not a reason to buy it. How can people completely ignore the fact that Spidey's continuity just got anal raped, hard?
I'm confused with what's going on, and how everything fits it now. It hurts my brain. Joe Q has intended to do so, and I don't like it.

How can you seriously consider this new Spidey...to be good? I thought Parker was hooked up on the idea of responsibility. Way to go Pete, living with your Aunt still, without a job. It's not really that hard to find one, honestly.

I know you've all heard it before, but seriously, come on. Shall we pick apart the problems? I really want to, but I'll do that later. But for the readers that do love it, stop going on that it's the best Spidey ever because frankly, it isn't.

...now, I shall return to stitching my effigy.

Well, to be fair, a lot of fans just aren't that upset about it. Several posters around the Hype actually think BND is Spider-Man the way he's meant to be, and they just write OMD off as a minor annoyance in how they got him there. A few even manage to like OMD itself somehow. It boggles my mind, but there's truly no accounting for taste, I suppose.

Even if you like the ideas and retcons that OMD produced, I still don't understand how you could like the actual story. It's just not well written at all.

I fail to see why everyone is upset. After all, this storyline is merely

A figment of Peter's fevered, drunken imagination as he recovers from a badly spiked drink. He can't believe his wife wanted to make the deal first. So, he lies near a curb somewhere with an ice pack on his head.

Themanobat, that color is in your honor, by the way...with your avy being yellow and black and all.

Thanks... :up:

:yay:

I'm boycotting Miss Web's posts until they return to a color that does not hurt my eyes. :o :(

Even if you like the ideas and retcons that OMD produced, I still don't understand how you could like the actual story. It's just not well written at all.
After listening to the almost obligatory OMD/BND episode of most of the comic podcasts I listen to, I can safely say that there are actual people out there who honestly believe OMD was well written. I don't claim to understand, but they are out there. :ninja:

After listening to the almost obligatory OMD/BND episode of most of the comic podcasts I listen to, I can safely say that there are actual people out there who honestly believe OMD was well written. I don't claim to understand, but they are out there. :ninja:

Ultimates 3 was #1 in sales, that can't all be from people that didn't know better or were willing to give it a chance.

From a literary standpoint, it's horrible. There are no two ways about it.

It's one of those unexplained mysteries. Like how Date Movie and Epic Movie actually made profits.

Speaking of, I want to know how the hell Smokin' Aces warranted a sequel.

That's weird!

Even if you click your heels and pretend, this madness doesn't fit.

Indeed. Look how long it took for the Clone Saga to finally end.

No, I meant about the sales. I don't see them going down anytime soon.

Funny thing is clone sagas sales didn't go down for a while either... Actually, sales didn't go down until it was over. Just further proof that fans don't want good stories anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"