Iron Man How do you imagine the teaser?

Nightwing 52

Things change
Reaction score
What are some of the things you would like to see for the teaser trailer? How would you have it begin and end?

Basically, it starts with a narration by Stark himself. Opening up with him inheriting Stark Industries, and being hit with the shrapnel. Then, starting to show vague showings of Stark building the gray suit with the help of Yin Sen, and making his escape, while also encountering Rhodes. Eventually it gets to him getting back to America with Rhodes, and both being welcomed. And then we see more of the "playboy" side of Stark, with him possibly being at a party. Soon showing again, how that day influenced him to approve the armor more, and begin establishing his dual identity.

We see shots of characters such as Rhodes, Pepper, and Stane, as well as some decent action sequences taking place. Showing a lot of what's in store for the film, and seeing what Iron Man will do with the suits abilities. Maybe even a little hint of the repulsor rays. All leading up to Mandarin, who could say a few lines, and then one final scene to really grab the attention of those watching.

That's a lot of stuff for a teaser. Personally i'd like them to not show any or a lot of the origin in the teaser. Maybe shots of stark at a party. then shots of him in a workshop wracking his brain over construction of the suit, maybe with pieces layed out on a table. then shots of iron man in action, and the last thing I want to see in the teaser, is the shot in the poster, and have iron man blast the screen. I think that'd rock for a teaser.
-Syn

Syncos said:
That's a lot of stuff for a teaser. Personally i'd like them to not show any or a lot of the origin in the teaser. Maybe shots of stark at a party. then shots of him in a workshop wracking his brain over construction of the suit, maybe with pieces layed out on a table. then shots of iron man in action, and the last thing I want to see in the teaser, is the shot in the poster, and have iron man blast the screen. I think that'd rock for a teaser.
-Syn
Agreed. That would actually be the perfect use of the repulsor ray. Right after it hits, there's a black out for a second, then "Iron Man May 2008" can appear afterwards if be.

For the party shot, if there is one, he could first arrive by limo. Then, again showing the "playboy" aspect of the character, having a couple of women approach him.

I agree with both Bats, and Syn. :cool::up:

Pepper has got to have atleast one scene, showin' off those lovely freckles of hers. :o

Personally I imagine the teaser being almost, almost like a car commercial, in the sense that it seems sort of like a tech demo of Stark Enterprises showing off all the functions of the Iron Man armor.

...Of course with the later trailers they can definitely embellish more on the plot of the movie and so on, but for the first teaser I'd say just get people interested in the utter awesomeness of the armor. ;)

Iron Man&#8482 said:
Pepper has got to have atleast one scene, showin' off those lovely freckles of hers. :o
She should. Perhaps with a few lines. Or like many other teasers, just show a glimpse of her at her desk as executive secretary of Stark Industries.

Dr.Dude said:
Personally I imagine the teaser being almost, almost like a car commercial, in the sense that it seems sort of like a tech demo of Stark Enterprises showing off all the functions of the Iron Man armor.

...Of course with the later trailers they can definitely embellish more on the plot of the movie and so on, but for the first teaser I'd say just get people interested in the utter awesomeness of the armor. ;)
I like the armor idea. Mainly because it is what saved his life, and kept his heart beating. There could be a showing of the armor, detailing what it's functions are. (Flight, shields, repulsor beams, rockets, etc). And then we see a back shot of Stark, tinkering with the armor on a table. With sparks going in different directions, seeing how he's working to inprove it.

I just want to see the suit, thats it. Then after the suit flys away let the screen glow with the letters IRON MAN.

Dr.Dude said:

BINGO

i, robot did this for their teaser and it was awesome. had the audience guessing til the very end

"Introducing Stark International prototype MK-etc........"

Yellow Cyclone said:
BINGO

i, robot did this for their teaser and it was awesome. had the audience guessing til the very end

"Introducing Stark International prototype MK-etc........"

then show a lab with an assistant testing the repulsor ray on a brick wall. It blasts him far across the room. the unsteady camera zooms in on the guy

"i'm okay!"

announcer- *fast talking* repulsor ray not available with the standard package

^^

i've always wanted a movie to have a mini-campaign like that. every month, these little 30-60 second long spots leading up to the teaser/tralier

they could do the jet boots
repulsor rays
AI enchancers, etc...

end them all with "launching summer 2008 from Stark Inc, etc..."

What might be cool is to start the teaser of as a profile on Tony Stark, his playboy status, etc. with the final part of this segment being how he’s off to the front, quickly cutting to Stark getting caught by shrapnel in an explosion and being taken prisoner. The trailer ends with Stark, in pain being given an ultimatum: build a weapon or have no chance of seeking further medical attention, the final shot being Stark looking up at a crude steel frame of armour. :up:

a seeming jet airplane in flight over a stark enterperises complex
landing it reveavls itself man shaped
aproching the landin strip personell he says"mr stark sent me whats the situation?"
SE employee"do you work here mr.."
i.m.yes i'm mr starks bodyguard, sorry my real name is classified you can call me IRON MAN"

is this an iron man movie board or is it based around the new cartoon coming out?

November Rain said:
is this an iron man movie board or is it based around the new cartoon coming out?
this particular forum and thread are about the upcoming LIVE FILM but it has som threads pertaingng th the animated movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"