How's the Final Battle gonna shape up???

FaT_tONle

Avenger
Reaction score
I want to get into the details... I know the spoiler script gave us the basic jist of everything (Gwen kidnapped... Sandman/Venom team up, etc...) but I just want to know how you think it's all gonna unfold... here's what I see...

Venom/Sandman capture Gwen and hang her over the building by the construction site like 100 feet up... Spidey sees her and swoops in... Gwen yells... "IT'S A TRAP!!!"... Sandman flanks SPidey and cuts down his web... They fight for a few minutes until SPidey gets the upper hand... all of a sudden Venom comes out of nowhere and he and Sandman double up on SPidey... Spidey manages to knock Venom out of the picture until Sandman regains his strength and comes back... Sandman is about to kill Spidey until GG2 comes in and bombs him to hell... Sandman flies of the building and dies... the pumkin bomb explosions knock Gwen off the building but Spidey manages to rescue her (Gwen tries to kiss him but he declines)... (wish she'd die though)... Pete assists Harry until Venom comes out of nowhere and kills our lovable green villain... this pisses the sh:t out of Parker as he yells... "HARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".... finally setting up the 1v1 showdown... Spidey starts whooping Venom's ass but Venom comes back... he is about to finish him off until SPidey slings his web on a metal pole and drives it into Venom... impaling his ass... end of battle... then the funerals, kissing and hugging, apologizing to each other... roll credits...

venom will not die.

hopefully.

he deserves 4 to himself.

is this just speculation...or has someone been using telekenesis?

You have Gwen being held captive by Sandman only
Venom is tracking Spiderman who it tracking Sandman
Harry is making a decision whether he should save his pal or watch him suffer.

Spidy fights sandman, venom gets in and fights sandman off long enough so venom can take on spidy alone.(cause we all know that venom wants to be the one to take spidy out. And Venom is the one who originally killed sandman. Plus this makes for a better battle instead of an akward alliance between sand man and venom)
(At a certain point Eddie brings Gwen to safty. He's a man who believes in justice and helping others. His own twisted justice. Or have Spidy save her at a certain point. Either or)

Sandman pops back in taking down venom then turning his direction at spidy.
Green goblin shows up and bombs the two villians.

Its Sandman on Goblin and Venom on Spidy. Goblin gets Sandy down and is distracted to see spidy get his ass kicked and goes to help, but sandy gets him with a huge hammer of sand to knock him off the glider into debris.
Sandy goes for spidy, Venom get furious and fights sandy off him they battle and venom bites sandy, Sandy falls to his knees. Venom goes back for more Spidy.

As Venom is getting the upper hand on spidy Goblin is back to help tag team on Venom. Venom holds his own for awile, then Goblin sacrifices himself to take out Venom. This gives enough time for spidy to finish venom off. Eddie is unconsious and the symbiote, that is believed to be gone, slithers off.
Parker and Harry have a heart to heart. Harry passes away. Gwen is fine. Eddie is in jail. Sandy is dead. Last shot is a zoom out from Eddie in Jail looking out side, further and further away until we see the symbiote slyther in the direction of the jail.

Not too happy about this at all. Either scenario.

IceVenom I like your description especially the ending

I want Sandman and Green Goblin II to team up, capture Gwen and take her to the top of the construction building. Spider-Man is there and saves Gwen when she is dropped. (It's dumb to kill a new character right away) Spider-Man fights Green Goblin II and Sandman and he knocks Green Goblin aside for awhile. Sandman is fighting Spidey and then we see Venom jump in and bite Sandman. Sandman has a painful looking death. Venom wants Spider-Man to himself. He doesn't notice Harry.

Then Harry is good and stuff and saves Spider-Man killing himself. Whatever.

I want something like that. Venom needs to jump in and kill Sandman.

All I want is a raining final fight between the Sandman and Spider-man... Just think of how the special effects would be if that were the case... A deteriating Sandman, messing up Spider at the chuch real bad...While Venom is down below being formed for the actual final battle.

Police,firemen,helicopters,pedestrians,and news vans surround the construction site looking up at the top of the structure as Gwen is in a car that is on a spiderweb and she is sticking her head out of the car window yelling for help as Venom is standing next to the car,and a 80 foot Sandman is standing next to them an well waiting for spidey to show up.

Spidey comes swinging into the picture and knocks a surprised Venom off the top of the structure as Sandman turns his attention to spidey and tries to squash him.Spidey is using his spidey moves to zig zag all through the beams of the unfinished building as Sandman is behind him,in front of him,at the sides of him at the same time.

Spidey is about to be consumed by Sandman as you hear an explosion and you hear the Sandman yelling as his massize size is shrinking back down to regular size.As spidey looks over he sees the GG2 throwing pumpkin bomb after pumpkin bomb at Sandman.Sandman is trying to hit GG2 as he is shrinking,but the GG2 dodges the Sandman's attempts by flying off to the other side of him at a fast speed.

Until the GG2 is knocked off his glider by a webswinging Venom.Venom then makes his way back to spidey and the two fight and use spidey moves on the structure that there on until Veom just over powers spidey.

Spidey can't break free from Venom's grip as Venom is leaning in to rip out his throat with his razor sharp teeth until you hear this car horn that Gwen is using from the car yelling out the window at the same time trying to distract Venom so spidey can get away.

But the loud sound is the symbiote's weakness and the symbiote is in pain.Venom grabs the bumper of the car and tilts the car to the side in the web and Gwen falls out of the window.

Spidey is still in Venom's grip and yells:Noooooooooo.Spidey can't save her,he can't break free of Venom's grip.Until you see a blade(sword) come out of Venom's chest.

Spidey looks up and sees GG2 hovering behind Venom holding onto the handle of the sword that is in Venom.Spidey then jumps off the structure and dives down to save Gwen.

He grabs her before she hits the ground.GG2 then throws Venom onto the car hood and Venom is held on the hood with the sword,then the GG2 leans in the car window and jams his knife into the horn.

You see the symbiote oozes off it's host,and you see Bock on the hood of the car with a sword in him and he slowly dies from the wound.

Back down on the ground as Gwen is hugging spidey for helping her,you see Sandman is going to attack spidey and Gwen,and spidey doesn't even realize the danger.GG2 sees this,but he is out of pumpkin bombs.

GG2 flies down and jumps off his glider as the glider rips into the side of a cement truck.As the GG2 jumped off his glider he pushes spidey and Gwen out of the way as Sandman hits GG2 with a sand sledgehammer.

Then the cement covers the Sandman and Sandman is defeated.Spidey runs over to the GG2 and takes off the Goblin's mask and sees Harry is hurt real bad.Harry and Peter have some last words before Harry dies.

You forgot the box that hides in the bushes as the fight rages on. Near the end, Snake flips it off and declares it is "showtime!" Then a huge banner stating NEWCOMER appears on the screen, and under it: SOLID SNAKE.
Either that, or the goddamned Batman.

GoldGoblin said:
Police,firemen,helicopters,pedestrians,and news vans surround the construction site looking up at the top of the structure as Gwen is in a car that is on a spiderweb and she is sticking her head out of the car window yelling for help as Venom is standing next to the car,and a 80 foot Sandman is standing next to them an well waiting for spidey to show up.

Spidey comes swinging into the picture and knocks a surprised Venom off the top of the structure as Sandman turns his attention to spidey and tries to squash him.Spidey is using his spidey moves to zig zag all through the beams of the unfinished building as Sandman is behind him,in front of him,at the sides of him at the same time.

Spidey is about to be consumed by Sandman as you hear an explosion and you hear the Sandman yelling as his massize size is shrinking back down to regular size.As spidey looks over he sees the GG2 throwing pumpkin bomb after pumpkin bomb at Sandman.Sandman is trying to hit GG2 as he is shrinking,but the GG2 dodges the Sandman's attempts by flying off to the other side of him at a fast speed.

Until the GG2 is knocked off his glider by a webswinging Venom.Venom then makes his way back to spidey and the two fight and use spidey moves on the structure that there on until Veom just over powers spidey.

Spidey can't break free from Venom's grip as Venom is leaning in to rip out his throat with his razor sharp teeth until you hear this car horn that Gwen is using from the car yelling out the window at the same time trying to distract Venom so spidey can get away.

But the loud sound is the symbiote's weakness and the symbiote is in pain.Venom grabs the bumper of the car and tilts the car to the side in the web and Gwen falls out of the window.

Spidey is still in Venom's grip and yells:Noooooooooo.Spidey can't save her,he can't break free of Venom's grip.Until you see a blade(sword) come out of Venom's chest.

Spidey looks up and sees GG2 hovering behind Venom holding onto the handle of the sword that is in Venom.Spidey then jumps off the structure and dives down to save Gwen.

He grabs her before she hits the ground.GG2 then throws Venom onto the car hood and Venom is held on the hood with the sword,then the GG2 leans in the car window and jams his knife into the horn.

You see the symbiote oozes off it's host,and you see Bock on the hood of the car with a sword in him and he slowly dies from the wound.

Back down on the ground as Gwen is hugging spidey for helping her,you see Sandman is going to attack spidey and Gwen,and spidey doesn't even realize the danger.GG2 sees this,but he is out of pumpkin bombs.

GG2 flies down and jumps off his glider as the glider rips into the side of a cement truck.As the GG2 jumped off his glider he pushes spidey and Gwen out of the way as Sandman hits GG2 with a sand sledgehammer.

Then the cement covers the Sandman and Sandman is defeated.Spidey runs over to the GG2 and takes off the Goblin's mask and sees Harry is hurt real bad.Harry and Peter have some last words before Harry dies.

Now that's closer to what I was thinking. My only concern is that if Venom can't handle a car horn, then NYC is NOT the place for him:)

Well done, Gold Goblin

Gold Goblin nice description except for the car horn thing

Spider-Man responds to Sandman’s threat that he will kill Gwen Stacey unless Spider-Man meets him at a construction site to finish their fight. It is late in the day. Spider-Man enters the construction site with Venom holding Gwen atop a beam over 100 feet up. He smiles and taunts Spidey. Gwen yells “It’s a trap!” as Spider-Man lunges forward. Venom smiles again and drops Gwen, forcing Spidey to save her. We see Gwen falling as the sand at the bottom of the site begins to form into Sandman. Spider-Man sees this and swoops down, trying his best to save Gwen. Spider-Man avoids an oncoming sand hammer. We see Venom begin leaping downward. Gwen screams and holds her hands out to Spider-Man, thinking she is about to die. Spider-Man shoots a web and swings by grabbing Gwen and avoiding another Sandman attack. Gwen is relieved and smiles saying “Thank you.” All of a sudden Venom bashes into Spider-Man and he looses Gwen as she tumbles to the near ground, alive but unconscious. As Spider-Man tumbles, a sand hammer punches him onto a steel beam. Spider-Man tries his best to battle the two but it is looking like he will not win. Sandman and Venom stand over an injured Spidey about to deliver the fatal blow. Green Goblin 2 swoops in and pumpkin blasts the two villains. They are blown back. GG2 flies around the site and fends them off for a little while. With GG2’s attention on Sandman, Venom leaps by and knocks Harry off of his glider. The glider zooms past a smiling Sandman and hits a cement truck and explodes behind Sandman. Concrete blasts out and covers Sandman, defeating him. Spider-Man regains consciousness and watches as Venom beats the crap out of Harry. Harry and Venom fist fight but GG2 is soon overpowered. Venom rips off the goblin mask and throws Harry onto bare steel re-bar, impaling him. Spider-Man rushes to his side and watches as his friend dies…Harry apologizes and tells Peter “I know you didn’t kill my father and I am sorry for what I have done. Please don’t tell Mary Jane.” and he dies. Peter is enraged and begins to fight Venom. Venom is too powerful and Spider-Man realizes this as dark falls on the site. Spider-Man leads Venom to the nearby church and is about to be killed by Venom when the church bells ring. The suit melts off of Brock and he is surprised and angered. Spider-Man hands Brock over to the police. Spider-Man returns to Gwen as she awakens and tries to thank Spider-Man with a kiss, which he refuses.

That is my final battle….shortened of course.

I wonder....

could Gwen and Mary Jane both be hostages.

But what happens is that they both plunge towards their death at the same time and Pete goes to save Gwen first. Because of this, it doesn't look like he has time to save Mary Jane....but this is where the Green Goblin steps in and saves her just in time (I mean, we've been speculating that Harry has been trying to get back with MJ...so he'll be there to save her)

This may also cause sparks betwen Pete and MJ because Pete's natural reaction was to save Gwen. That's if there relationship isn't already in tatters :up:

But I like what I thought up. Makes sense to me.

The Amazing Lee said:
I wonder....

But what happens is that they both plunge towards their death at the same time and Pete goes to save Gwen first. Because of this, it doesn't look like he has time to save Mary Jane....but this is where the Green Goblin steps in and saves her just in time (I mean, we've been speculating that Harry has been trying to get back with MJ...so he'll be there to save her)

This may also cause sparks betwen Pete and MJ because Pete's natural reaction was to save Gwen. That's if there relationship isn't already in tatters :up:

I like this idea

We need to have a fan submission contest here and then we vote on whose final battle is the best.

The Amazing Lee said:
I wonder....

I highly doubt Peter would save Gwen over MJ. SM1 they flirted, SM2 they finally got together at the end, SM3 they will be together but it will be tested. That would piss Mary Jane off and end their relationship right then and there. But it is a good idea.

The gweMJ save thing seems the best. It would justify Gwen's oh-so-insignificant status in the movie. Plus, the nostalgia factor is too good to pass up on.

SmirkingRevenge said:
The gweMJ save thing seems the best. It would justify Gwen's oh-so-insignificant status in the movie. Plus, the nostalgia factor is too good to pass up on.
Gwen died at the hands of GG...what nostalgia are you talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"