How do you want to die?

Whirlysplat

Superhero
Reaction score
Relatively most people have some idea how they would like to end their mortal existence on this planet. Some would like to go quietly in their sleep while others would prefer to 'kick the bucket' while making love. My own personal preference though would have to be 'Death By Curry'. To find a curry so hot and so mean that it would render me lifeless on the spot. Either that or on the toilet passing a babies arm the next morning!

How do you wish to die?

- Whirly

foul foul foul

I fear a sudden death. I want a lingering one where you have plenty of time to prepare and say everything to your loved ones that you want to say and to make morbid jokes, etc.

Like a hero, saving the woman the love :up:

Kamikaze-style. Bombs strapped to my ass, then run into a ****ing Scientology center. Remember, remember, the people I dismember. :mad:

Hit by a drunk driver on my way home from an AA meeting.

i think i'd die every way if i could but i can't.

i would like to burn at the stake for my beliefs, while drowning underwater.

I want to die while fighting snakes on a plane.

I want to die detonating a bomb and taking out the evil Alien Queen mother (or another threat) and saving all of humanity. It's the romantic in me.

Where're all the "Smothered to death between Drew Barrymore's thighs" answers? :confused:

Red X said:
Like a hero, saving the woman the love :up:

*PFFT*.....YEAH, SOME "HERO". SO YOU DIE, AND LEAVE BEHIND THE WOMAN YOU "LOVE".......FORCING HER TO F*** SOMEBODY ELSE. :down:o

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Where're all the "Smothered to death between Drew Barrymore's thighs" answers? :confused:

it would probably distress her quite a bit.

Wilhelm-Scream said:

I'm sure there is something down there that would kill you before you ran out of breath.

i wouldn't mind being smothered to death by amanda bynes' ass.

THWIP* said:
*PFFT*.....YEAH, SOME "HERO". SO YOU DIE, AND LEAVE BEHIND THE WOMAN YOU "LOVE".......FORCING HER TO F*** SOMEBODY ELSE. :down:o
LOL. My saving humanity was much better, no?

Not really. I leave humanity behind to f*** itself to death anyway, I guess.

sinewave said:
i wouldn't mind being smothered to death by amanda bynes' ass.
That would truly be a glorious exit.

I choose death by way of Dnika Romero's thighs..

DnikaRomero22.jpg

No doubt in my she could kill a man, a'la Xenia Onatopp in GoldenEye.

On a beach, well into my 90's, surrounded by my loved ones.

jag

I'm hoping to go out in the loudest, most attention grabbing, South Park style way possible! Like maybe have a Doctor put nitroglicerene in my pacemaker; or drive my car into the white house during Bush's state of the union of the adress (with "BULL$&*^ written on the hood).

jaguarr said:
On a beach, well into my 90's, surrounded by my loved ones.

jag

are you washed up on the beach and your loved ones are coming to identify you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"