How do you want to die?

Venom_uk said:
Call me strange (if you want!) but I'd hate to go out like that. Heck, death only happens to us once & I wanna make sure I know when it's happening. I'd be a bit pissed if I slept through my own death. :p

I'd rather be asleep than have it be painful though! That's why sleep is my first choice, but a straight shot to the head or something guaranteed to kill me quickly would also be preferable.

I just don't want a drawn-out death full of suffering :(

I'd like to die in my sleep too . . . I don't need that kind of excitement

I just bought a gravesite i'm dying to get into! lololol (i'm my own best audience)

Im not afraid of dying its how I get there that scares me I sure don't want to be slowly crushed to death feet first.
But lets say I die in an explosion that spreads me across a room in seconds flat I would be cool with that at any age.

When I think of all the ways I could die the one that most intrigues me and I find most appalling to me is the scenario were the Doctor tells you that you have X amount of time to live. I would love to have this happen to me some day I would see it as winning the lottery. I would not wasted it by spending time with loved ones bad place I see my friends and family almost daily.
If I knew how long I had I would spend it committing horrible crimes and hanest acts to people and property like rape murder and arson:awesome:

I want to be on a ship filled with nuclear weapons on a collision course with a comet that will destroy the earth unless I stop it.

Im not afraid of dying its how I get there that scares me I sure don't want to be slowly crushed to death feet first.
But lets say I die in an explosion that spreads me across a room in seconds flat I would be cool with that at any age.

When I think of all the ways I could die the one that most intrigues me and I find most appalling to me is the scenario were the Doctor tells you that you have X amount of time to live. I would love to have this happen to me some day I would see it as winning the lottery. I would not wasted it by spending time with loved ones bad place I see my friends and family almost daily.
If I knew how long I had I would spend it committing horrible crimes and hanest acts to people and property like rape murder and arson:awesome:

What would you do if there was a bad place? What if the doctor mistakenly got your prognosis missed up with someone else's medical records?

Old age, preferably in my sleep, while listening to a Star Wars book on tape. Nice and calm.

I heard you crap all over yourself when you die. Wouldn't dying on the toilet be convenient ?

Of an ecstasy overdose at a rave when I'm like 95. My great grandchildren would be talking to their friends about it:

"Dude, I heard your great grandpa died. Sorry to hear that. He was, what, 95? Just succumbed to old age, huh?"

"No, he took one too many pills. He was right in the middle of a light show when he went."

Good question. Well, the way i DON'T want to die is in a nursing home; covered in my own excrement, waiting to be rolled over so I don't get bed sores, being slapped around by some abusive nurse with an attitude. Yes, i've worked in a nursing home before, and no matter how nice they appear when you or I are visiting our elderly family members, behind close doors there's a different vibe.

I'd rather die in my sleep; sometime after aged 75. Or, in a plane crash.

Every time I've been in a nursing home, the thought that it was "nice" never once crossed my mind. I would rather visit crack houses than nursing homes.

In my sleep after a three day tranny orgy.

Relatively most people have some idea how they would like to end their mortal existence on this planet. Some would like to go quietly in their sleep while others would prefer to 'kick the bucket' while making love. My own personal preference though would have to be 'Death By Curry'. To find a curry so hot and so mean that it would render me lifeless on the spot. Either that or on the toilet passing a babies arm the next morning!

How do you wish to die?

- Whirly

I would like to go to space and burn up in re-entry.

Kicking, screaming and punching Death repeatedly in the testicles...

I want to drown, all while being eaten alive by a toothless shark.

I want to die asleep on a plane crashing into the earth at a lot of miles per hour.

I want to die asleep on a plane crashing into the earth at a lot of miles per hour.

so people from LOST using Superman's spaceship?
anyways..

How do I want to die?
pssshhhh

*dips into the Lazarus Pit*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija