• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Far Are You? [X-Men Legends]

Anthony05

Civilian
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
Points
11
I got to the end of the Bridge where you destroy the tank. The problem is I have only 2 characters with life left. Any tips? I'm thinking about just starting over since I can't get any farther. It's really annoying me. Mystique took me 3 tries and Blob I beat in one try. The whole snowy level was EXTREMELY difficult for me. I wish there were cheats. haha.
 
I just unlocked Nightcrawler and Jubilee. Now I'm going to bed. Can someone farther tell me who's unlocked next. I've been using Jean, Logan, Scott and Bobby and they were AMAZING. I tried Storm at first but then I started over and now with Jean, she's AMAZING. I was like in awe.
 
Also did anyone else noticed the costume changes once you get to a certain level?
 
Just in the first 2 flashback levels, which have awesome costumes. As for me I am just about done the Morlock level (I think).
 
I finished the Arbiter, then did the big Magma Danger Room level followed by the Wolverine flashback, but I forgot to save, so I have to do those last two again. They were pretty easy though, so no big deal.
 
I cant finish the arbiter level. Any tips razorbat?
 
Anthony05 said:
I got to the end of the Bridge where you destroy the tank. The problem is I have only 2 characters with life left. Any tips? I'm thinking about just starting over since I can't get any farther. It's really annoying me. Mystique took me 3 tries and Blob I beat in one try. The whole snowy level was EXTREMELY difficult for me. I wish there were cheats. haha.

I've gone around in the same stupid circle 50 frigging times in the first mission. I can only find 2 freaking generators.
 
I'm at the Russian nuclear plant w/ Colossus there. I can't figure out how to flip the brackets he's holding up though. Anybody else here?
 
The Sentinal flashback was A PAIN for me. My guys kept dying. Juggernaut was the easiest person to defeat so far for me.
 
Razorbat said:
I finished the Arbiter, then did the big Magma Danger Room level followed by the Wolverine flashback, but I forgot to save, so I have to do those last two again. They were pretty easy though, so no big deal.


What's the wolverine flashback...and who are your characters and what are your costumes
 
BT18 said:
I've gone around in the same stupid circle 50 frigging times in the first mission. I can only find 2 freaking generators.

I always use the R3 Map's Full mode. It makes finding the generators easy. Just travel around and try to find the Yellow Xs. Those are the generator locals.
 
Anthony05 said:
The Sentinal flashback was A PAIN for me. My guys kept dying. Juggernaut was the easiest person to defeat so far for me.


I thought that was pretty easy. Sentinels are pretty easy. All I did was go behind them when they fire. Also..I was playing with other people...so I didn't have the stupid AI players running into beams and what not:)
 
I just did the wolverine mission, magma is now an X-men... not playable though, and before i go to the next mission, i'm training my x-men to all be at level 18 in the Junior: 103 survival.. it raises them pretty quick...
 
THANK JESUS. No one told me you had to go after the black haired chicks in the Morlock level. hahaha. Finally beat that. I didnt know she resurrected them. GAH. I'm at the arbiter. Level 13 on 3 of them. Who do you guys suggest for the arbiter level?
 
Anthony05 said:
THANK JESUS. No one told me you had to go after the black haired chicks in the Morlock level. hahaha. Finally beat that. I didnt know she resurrected them. GAH. I'm at the arbiter. Level 13 on 3 of them. Who do you guys suggest for the arbiter level?
i suggest running for your life through most of it... but i took out who i could on the parts with repairing, and saving sailors
 
HEY GUYS, I JUST STARTED THE ARBITER MISSION, RIGHT AFTER YOU UNLOCK GAMBIT. I LOVE THIS GAME, IT JUST ROCKS!:cyclops: MOST OF THE TEAM IS AROUND LEVELS 11-15 OR SO, SO THEY'RE IN GOOD SHAPE.;) I LOVE GOING UP TO A SENTINEL WITH GAMBIT, TOUCHING IT, CHARGING IT UP, AND WATCHING IT GO BOOM!:cool: BEING ABLE TO TELEPORT FROM ENEMY TO ENEMY IN AN INSTANT AND BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL POSITION AS NIGHTCRAWLER IS TOO COOL!:cool: IT REMINDS ME OF THE SCENE IN THE MOVIE WHEN HE ATACKS THE WHITE HOUSE. ICEMAN, PHOENIX, CYCLOPS, WOLVIE, WHAT CAN I SAY, IT'S JUST AWESOME!:wolverine
 
I'm still trying to beat Mystique...I'm getting closer and closer.
 
I just beat the Russian Plant helping Colossus, im on Muirr Island, and im completely stuck, i talked to Multiple Man, Moira, Colossus, Cyclops, helped forge fix the computers... and all the objectives are complete... I just dont know what to do next?
 
Did you talk to Moira again? There also might be an exit (red mark on the map) I don't remember though.
 
Try saving, then reloading the game. That's what I did and it worked fine. My room mate and I were going nuts figuring it out.

Now we're going nuts at the mansion. You have to find some cloaked soldiers around the grounds. When you get near them, Jean is supposed to point them out and then you can fight them. We have 1 left in the front yard (finally got out there!) and he's nowhere to be found. I think Jean's just making a sandwich or something and forgot about us. ><
 
I am stuck in the Arbiter Mission where u have save all the crew men....i keep dying...anyone have suggestions?
 
TheSpyAssassin said:
I am stuck in the Arbiter Mission where u have save all the crew men....i keep dying...anyone have suggestions?
Your guess is as good as mine. I can only get 4 guys. Then it sinks.
 
As soon as I beat Pyro, I get killed by the Brotherhood Maruders, what did you do?
 
Anthony05 said:
Your guess is as good as mine. I can only get 4 guys. Then it sinks.

I know, I'm stuck there too. It sucks. Does anyone know who to use to weld the sinking parts together? Oh Cyclops probably? I didn't think of that. DO you really even need to though cause it doesn't seem to do anything. So you need Cyke to weld the gaps and Iceman to get across the bridge but GAH those guys are so hard they just keep killing! It's so annoying! Sorry I'm hating this level, I just want to go back to the mansion and play some flashbacks.
 
Okay I can not get the last guy you have to save. I get stuck in this area and i can't find the way out. Of course I found it once and it led me to the place with the water and stuff, but of course i didn;t have Cyclops so I couldn't close the gap and I still didn't have the 7th guy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"