How Far Are You? [X-Men Legends]

Discussion in 'Misc. and Multiplatform Games' started by Anthony05, Sep 23, 2004.

1. Axid Registered

You have to kill the 4 reviver chicks.... :o

2. oh sthu, i beat the game now, its stupid nothing happens when i beat it, i didnt even go bakc to the mansion to do any legend danger room sequences
    i thought i was gonan go back to teh mansion, diz is stoopid -.- gonna get the 2nd game, uuuuugh so boring now that i beat the game, NOTHING HAPPENS

3. lol thx axid, but i just eba tthe game xD but now i just wnana know why dont i go back to the mansion~ I WANNA GO LEGEND DANGER ROOM SEQUENCES AND STUFF, DIS IS BORING AND DUMB I CANT BLEVE IT LIKE ENDS LIKE THIS

4. Axid Registered

5. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

ok.. learn grammar, and 2nd, play x-men legends two.. not only is it a better game, but has replay value

6. Spidey-Bat Ours is the Fury

Oh the irony!

7. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

"learn grammar" is a command... spell check and grammar check says im fine ;)

8. Hellstormer Side-Kick

I always get to the same mission, the one where you replay the first level as Magma, and my memory card data says it's damaged and needs to be deleted :(. no matter how far past the level I get. I just stopped playing the game. Hulks better anyway.

9. Barbossa Registered

Im surprised people are still playing XML when the excellent XML2 is out there :confused:

10. Hellstormer Side-Kick

Well I bought XML2 on my PSP so I can play as Nate Grey and when that runs out of juice I gotta get a fix.

11. THWIP* Registered

WHAT THE HELL........DID YOU THINK WHEN YOU FINISHED THE GAME, THE GAME FAIRY WOULD MAGICALLY APPEAR, AND GIVE YOU A B.J. OR SOMETHING? :confused:

12. dude thwip, seriously shut up, and wtf man so what if i thought u were supposed to end up back at the mansion, the ending is just ghey, im getting xml2 and spidey wth are u getting obsessed over grammer u grammer king

13. Barbossa Registered

Dude...it's an internet superhero site forum, of course we're all going to correct your grammer and make fun of you for no reason. Welcome to the Hype :up:

14. Hellstormer Side-Kick

Calm down children, we don't need a flamewar :o